Best sounding thin and light laptops

I'm looking for best sounding thin and light laptop (Windows). Are there any thin and light laptops comparable to or better than Apple Macbook Air, sound wise. I see very few reviews actually comparing the sound on the laptops. So I'm not sure which one to pick. I just need thin and light laptop which sound better than Apple Laptops or have similar quality. If there are multiple options, I'd like to compare display and battery life, but sound is priority.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

XPS 13/15 have great speakers.

Are there any videos or blogs comparing the sound quality?

19 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Old XPS vs MacBook pro

https://youtu.be/navpQnqhwvg

Old XPS vs new XPS

https://youtu.be/QRguLAycgxc

Tldr: MacBook pro speakers are unmatched, XPS speakers sound amazing not next to MacBook pro.

Got it, thank you. there must be some laptop which has better speakers, because I remember some version of Surface book and HP Envy had better speakers than Apple laptops. This was a few years back, so I just assumed, they might have some version which had comparable or better speakers.

Just now, an0nym0useV said:

Got it, thank you. there must be some laptop which has better speakers, because I remember some version of Surface book and HP Envy had better speakers than Apple laptops. This was a few years back, so I just assumed, they might have some version which had comparable or better speakers.

The surface also has amazing speakers, but MacBook pro is still the gold standard. Is there a particular reason why a good pair of headphones wouldn't be acceptable?

19 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

The surface also has amazing speakers, but MacBook pro is still the gold standard. Is there a particular reason why a good pair of headphones wouldn't be acceptable?

I'm buying this for my parents, they watch movies on full blast, on a laptop. I tried setting up a bluetooth speaker, but they just prefer the built in speakers. I hate it, but this is the first time I'm buying them something, so I wanted to buy the best. Can't buy apple laptops, because they are used to windows and my dad specifically looks for upgradability, he's been upgrading and repairing the old HP laptop for 5 years. I HATE THAT LAPTOP.

Thank you so much for you info though, I started looking at XPS laptops, I just realized there are no AMD thin and light laptops, in any company.

Edited by an0nym0useV
spelling mistake