PSVshell ES4 Flickering

Hello everyone,

I'm very new to the PS Vita and have one with the plugin PSVshell to overclock it. I tried the new PSVshell plus but didn't like it, so I tried to revert back but now the ES4 values keep blinking between the values '41' and '111' in the interface. If I change it to overclock with the blue letters it does stay on that value, but does that mean it's working? I tried to delete all PSVshell's files in config and the plugin itself and restart but that had no avail. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/19/2022 at 9:53 PM, Daan._official said:

Hello everyone,

I'm very new to the PS Vita and have one with the plugin PSVshell to overclock it. I tried the new PSVshell plus but didn't like it, so I tried to revert back but now the ES4 values keep blinking between the values '41' and '111' in the interface. If I change it to overclock with the blue letters it does stay on that value, but does that mean it's working? I tried to delete all PSVshell's files in config and the plugin itself and restart but that had no avail. 

The 'flickering' you notice is just the throttling of your clock speeds from 41 to 111MHz as power saving mode, just like on a PC.

When the values are blue it means they are active, white is automatically controlled by the plugin/system.