Poor performance in league of legends and valorant

Anrii

So I have been playing LoL and VALORANT a lot lately and I noticed that my fps is quite low for the PC that I own. And I don't understand how others can play LoL on 2k in 300 fps with same specifications when I'm barely getting 150ish. I have a friend who played on laptop (3080 TI, intel 12gen, 32gb ram) and got around 600 fps easily. I know that we tested that in custom game and that fps is a lot lower late in the game and when there is a lot going on on-screen but still when I load into the game max I got was around 280 fps. Same problem with VALORANT I saw others playing on 600+ fps while recording on 1080p  and I'm getting around 300 with same specs and in game settings. I have reinstalled windows completely and did a fresh wipe, but nothing changed. My CPU and GPU are under 40% (it would be even less but I use shadow play). In other games I don't usually experience this problem with games like: Resident Evil Village, PUBG, Dead by Daylight, Apex.. However minecraft is a different story, I get around 140 fps but when I search on youtube he is playing minecraft with best shaders possible. I mean I don't need fps in minecraft I open it every 2 years with friends but still I should get a little more fps

My PC specifications:

• CPU - Ryzen 7 3800x 4.1GHz (Cooled with NZXT Kraken Z63)
  • Motherboard - MSI Tomahawk B550
  • GPU - Asus TUF RTX 3080
  • RAM - HyperX 32GB 3200MHz
  • 1000W power supply 80 PLUS PLATINUM
  • OS Name    Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
    Version    10.0.22000 Build 22000

Did anybody have the same problem and found a solution for this.

Any advice is welcome I really need help.

Thanks in advance!

34 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

Change the settings, its 100% the settings. Also what is your monitor refresh rate? Would be more important imo to hit its refresh rate with FPS then to get 600 FPS

Which settings? I have 2k 240hz and I know I can enable g sync but I know that these specs can run games at 2k 240fps minimum, there are some exceptions but almost everything I play should be at least playable on 240hz on 1080p. I worked in Vegas, in Photoshop, making 3d games and so many other programs and never had any bad experience with rendering time or opening something, everything is great apart from gaming.

the ingame settings. Its why when you compare your fps to someone else, its pretty much pointless unless you match them EXACTLY settings wise ingame, your Power plan on windows, the NVIDIA control panel Performance mode, and matching clock for clock on the CPU and GPU. 

4 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

the ingame settings. Its why when you compare your fps to someone else, its pretty much pointless unless you match them EXACTLY settings wise ingame, your Power plan on windows, the NVIDIA control panel Performance mode, and matching clock for clock on the CPU and GPU. 

I don't want to match anyone I just wanna play my games at least 240fps+ but for some reason my PC doesn't want to cooperate with me. I had hope that when I fresh wipe my pc fps will go higher but nothing changed. 

15 minutes ago, Anrii said:

I don't want to match anyone I just wanna play my games at least 240fps+ but for some reason my PC doesn't want to cooperate with me. I had hope that when I fresh wipe my pc fps will go higher but nothing changed. 

cause the ingame settings unless changed will be the exact same at default lol

5 minutes ago, Shimejii said:

cause the ingame settings unless changed will be the exact same at default lol

Impossible, PC with these specs should run lol or valorant at max settings while getting well over 500 fps. How can I have more fps in Resident Evil Village than in League of legends?

9 minutes ago, Anrii said:

Impossible, PC with these specs should run lol or valorant at max settings while getting well over 500 fps. How can I have more fps in Resident Evil Village than in League of legends?

that is not how settings work at all. Max settings in an FPS is one of the absolute dumbest things you can do, because the settings dont add anything needed. Adjust the settings and voila it will go to much better frames without unneeded crap.