How to disable mouse from jumping to spacedesk touchscreen?

Hello!

I'm trying to use OBS Multiview as a scene switcher, by displaying it in full screen on a spacedesk screen on a tablet. But everytime i touch the screen to switch scenes, the mouse moves to the touched location. I then have to move it back to my main display before i can continue with whatever i'm doing. Is there any way to tell the mouse to just stay where it was and still activate the scene?

Thanks for your help,

mistermodcreator

Edited by mistermodcreator
Fixed twisted letters

22 hours ago, mistermodcreator said:

Hello!

I'm trying to use OBS Multiview as a scene switcher, by displaying it in full screen on a spacedesk screen on a tablet. But everytime i touch the screen to switch scenes, the mouse moves to the touched location. I then have to move it back to my main display before i can continue with whatever i'm doing. Is there any way to tell the mouse to juts stay where it was and still activate the scene?

Thanks for your help,

mistermodcreator

Nope. The software doesn't have actual touch support. That is why it act that way. Windows just translates touch to mouse position, and the app relies on that. 

1 hour ago, GoodBytes said:

Nope. The software doesn't have actual touch support. That is why it act that way. Windows just translates touch to mouse position, and the app relies on that. 

Well, that's a problem. Do you know a (free) software i can do this with?

4 hours ago, mistermodcreator said:

Well, that's a problem. Do you know a (free) software i can do this with?

Sorry, I don't know, personally, any software paid or free.