Weird PC behavior

saba17

Hello,I have 2 weird problems with my PC.1)Sometimes it goes to bios when turning on,which is annoying.When i exit the bios there is a beep and then goes to windows.Is this normal2)When it goes to sleep it doesnt turn on.I have to turn the pc on with power button,so every tab i had turned on resets.How can i fix this problems?

You can make your PC never go to sleep using Power Settings. 

Do you get any errors or messages in the BIOS when it goes straight into it?

1 minute ago, Goowpea said:

You can make your PC never go to sleep using Power Settings. 

Do you get any errors or messages in the BIOS when it goes straight into it?

Yes i know i can make pc to never go to sleep,but i want to have it turned on.Just want to know why is this happening.

and there is no errors or messages.It just goes to BIOS and i have to exit it.After it there is a beep and goes to windows loading screen.No codes or anything.

What Windows are you using? 11 or 10? 

Can you share your PC specs?

Just now, Goowpea said:

What Windows are you using? 11 or 10? 

Can you share your PC specs?

Windows 10

PC SPECS:

CPU-I7 8700

GPU-RX 570

MOBO-GIGABYTE Z370P D3

RAM-16 GB 

SSD-128GB

HDD-1TB

Have you tried the WIndows Startup Repair tool? What is your boot device priority in BIOS? 
Do you have any external drives/USB sticks connected to your pc when it boots up? 

Sometimes the boot device priority can be set to USB/External Drive and that causes the PC to boot to bios since there's no OS on those.

9 minutes ago, Goowpea said:

Have you tried the WIndows Startup Repair tool? What is your boot device priority in BIOS? 
Do you have any external drives/USB sticks connected to your pc when it boots up? 

Sometimes the boot device priority can be set to USB/External Drive and that causes the PC to boot to bios since there's no OS on those.

I did not try it.Boot device priority is my SSD.where i have windows downloaded.I dont have any external drives/USB sticks connected 

You could try removing the CMOS baterry from your MOBO for couple of seconds to see if resetting the BIOS will help (or clear CMOS with the button on your motherboard if you have one).

You could also try updating the BIOS, but check the notes for the BIOS to see if it's not going to obsolete your CPU or RAM.