Backpack External Dimensions

MikeS159

Do anyone know the external dimensions of the LTT Backpack? Not been able to find that info anywhere and "fits under plane seats" isn't helpful, some airlines have different policies.

Is North America more generous with under seat bag sizes?
Easyjet (and BA) is 45x36x20cm and Ryanair is even smaller 😅

• 5 months later...

I'm wondering if someone in EU already went on a plane with their lttstore.com backpack, especially with Ryanair. I've booked a flight next month and I want to take it as my carry-on but I'm a bit anxious whether it would be too large or not since Ryanair says 40x20x25cm is their limit. 

12 hours ago, obimaster said:

I'm wondering if someone in EU already went on a plane with their lttstore.com backpack, especially with Ryanair. I've booked a flight next month and I want to take it as my carry-on but I'm a bit anxious whether it would be too large or not since Ryanair says 40x20x25cm is their limit. 

It's been a while since I've flown Ryanair. I've seen people flout the rules with Easyjet and no one has stopped them. Since they are in a rush to board they don't check underset bags unless someone has an obvious case or really large bag. Depends if you can afford to risk what ever fee they might decide to charge for a carry on if they call you out on it. The on the day prices are normally double the pre-booking prices...

• 3 weeks later...

For fellow LTT Ryanair flyers: it seems to fit the carry-on size if you don‘t pack too heavily!

Ryanair's baggage policy for the "small personal bag" is 40x20x25cm / 15.75x7.87x9.84in

6E0E95DA-16CF-4C34-907E-9A6D4F9A2F1A.jpeg

00898C29-4351-4A0D-A176-33C01183EB2E.jpeg

Edited by obimaster
added Ryanair's bag policy as reference

On 3/3/2023 at 8:46 PM, obimaster said:

For fellow LTT Ryanair flyers: it seems to fit the carry-on size if you don‘t pack too heavily!

Now this is useful information to know!

• 1 year later...

Last week I went with Easyjet. Their policy for "under seat cabin bag" says: "maximum size of 45 x 36 x 20 cm  / 17.72 x 14.17 x 7.87in" and it  was pretty stuffed (at least on the flight back 😅). No problems (except of getting it in and out due to the limited legroom).

IMG_2628.jpeg