System Image restore erroe

Kazuya U

I upgraded my laptop from 2tb hdd to 1tb ssd and got this error while trying to run system image restore.

20220818_214237.jpg

The message is telling you what your options are… either use an installation disk or a system repair disk. I suggest you do that.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

1 hour ago, Eigenvektor said:

The message is telling you what your options are… either use an installation disk or a system repair disk. I suggest you do that.

Every time i use an installation disc it simply installs windows and boot drive changes to ssd after that. 

3 minutes ago, Mayank Jha said:

Every time i use an installation disc it simply installs windows and boot drive changes to ssd after that. 

Ok?

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.

8 hours ago, Mayank Jha said:

When you boot from the installation disk, don't click on Install now, click on Repair your computer instead. Then go to Troubleshoot > Advanced options > System restore.

See: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/recovery-options-in-windows-31ce2444-7de3-818c-d626-e3b5a3024da5#WindowsVersion=Windows_10

Scroll down to "Use installation media to restore your PC" for step by step instructions.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

6 hours ago, Eigenvektor said:

When you boot from the installation disk, don't click on Install now, click on Repair your computer instead. Then go to Troubleshoot > Advanced options > System restore.

See: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/recovery-options-in-windows-31ce2444-7de3-818c-d626-e3b5a3024da5#WindowsVersion=Windows_10

Scroll down to "Use installation media to restore your PC" for step by step instructions.

That worked but another error as soon as it started restoring. 

20220819_163706.jpg