Will This psu be ok?

Hello Everyone

So im building my new pc and I went out and bought a deepcool dq850-m-v2l power supply to power my system. But then i looked at the included cables and wondered if this psu can go with my gpu.. I have an asus rog strix 3080 12gb oc edition. Does the psu have the 8 pins connectors for it? The card needs three.

Or should i buy a different psu?

My native language is not english, so bare with me 😅

Thanks in advance 🙂

It's an okay psu, that psu should have 8 pin connectors for the gpu. Did you buy it new?

I quitel like the dq...-m-v2l PSUs, i think they are great bang for your bug... got the 650W one for my gf and a friend has the 850W one. They both work fine and are quite quiet under load...

32 minutes ago, Prinex230 said:

deepcool dq850-m-v2l

That PSU has a CWT GPX platform that fails the burn in test @100v. As long as the mains in your house is not <=110v it should be fine.

8 hours ago, Ryuikko said:

It's an okay psu, that psu should have 8 pin connectors for the gpu. Did you buy it new?

Thanks for the reply. I bought it new, my main concern is that the 2 8-pin vga cables that comes with the psu split at the end making one cable 2 8 pin for gpu, but i have read that the card does best if it has 3 separate power cables? 

20220818_055253.jpg

14 minutes ago, Prinex230 said:

the 2 8-pin vga cables that comes with the psu split at the end making one cable 2 8 pin for gpu, but i have read that the card does best if it has 3 separate power cables? 

That usually is fine for a normal 3080, but iirc the strix is a pretty power hungry card. So you'd probably have to double check there, someone might be able to chime in and help out a bit more