Weird computer problems

DTman

Hi guys my first post here and was wondering if I could get some help  from the best computer community on the web.

So I have two issues that have been bugging me for a while not super serious but very annoying

1. So this has been happening since July 2021, when ever any sort of video starts playing or just hovering over a thumbnail on every website and app, my screen blacks out for a second and come back all fuzzy. It doesn't make the video fuzzy, but everything else is. The only way I found to fix it is, restarting my computer or resetting my graphics drivers (shift + ctrl + windows). I don't know why it could be ALL of my driver are up to date, and has been happing in windows 10 and also when I upgraded to windows 11, so I'm hoping someone here has had a similar problem.

2. So I use a tv as a monitor, I know not great but I don't play much intense games. anyways the problem I've been having lately is when I turn my tv off or it atomically goes to sleep, when I wake it up next time my audio from it disappears from windows and the only way I found to get it back is settings-system-sound-more sound settings-selecting my tv-set as default. I can not figure out how to keep it from doing it.

So I built and did all the overclocking on my computer in Aug 2020 and haven't touched it since, apart from clean the outside dust filters but haven't had any performance issues and have kept everything up to date so I don't know what the heck this is happening

Pease help, thank you

I7-9700k oc @ 4.7ghz

RTX 2080ti with a small oc

MSI B360 motherboard

Corsair H100i AIO

4x8 gb Corsair Vengeance ram (XMP on)

Corsair HX850 power supply

37 minutes ago, DTman said:

Hi guys my first post here and was wondering if I could get some help  from the best computer community on the web.

So I have two issues that have been bugging me for a while not super serious but very annoying

1. So this has been happening since July 2021, when ever any sort of video starts playing or just hovering over a thumbnail on every website and app, my screen blacks out for a second and come back all fuzzy. It doesn't make the video fuzzy, but everything else is. The only way I found to fix it is, restarting my computer or resetting my graphics drivers (shift + ctrl + windows). I don't know why it could be ALL of my driver are up to date, and has been happing in windows 10 and also when I upgraded to windows 11, so I'm hoping someone here has had a similar problem.

2. So I use a tv as a monitor, I know not great but I don't play much intense games. anyways the problem I've been having lately is when I turn my tv off or it atomically goes to sleep, when I wake it up next time my audio from it disappears from windows and the only way I found to get it back is settings-system-sound-more sound settings-selecting my tv-set as default. I can not figure out how to keep it from doing it.

So I built and did all the overclocking on my computer in Aug 2020 and haven't touched it since, apart from clean the outside dust filters but haven't had any performance issues and have kept everything up to date so I don't know what the heck this is happening

Pease help, thank you

I7-9700k oc @ 4.7ghz

RTX 2080ti with a small oc

MSI B360 motherboard

Corsair H100i AIO

4x8 gb Corsair Vengeance ram (XMP on)

Corsair HX850 power supply

I suggest defaulting all your settings and overclocks and see if the issue still occurs.