LTT Backpack, need clarity on laptop sleeve

phongle123

In the video, Linus discussed that it did not have a padding by design. The 3 inserts are seamed together in a way that it protects the laptop as the bag is filled. By filled, what does this mean? Does it mean when the sleeved portions are filled or when the entire backpack is filled? I cannot fathom the requirement for the backpack to be filled to protect the laptop.

So, by this method I can only assume that the bottom of each device will be touching/cramped. Are the 3 sleeves for the laptop holders of of equal bottom length (because that is how it sounds like when he says the way they are seamed together) or are they of different lengths are the bottom to prevent the device bottoms from clanging into each other?

I've heard a mention that the laptop sleeve area is suspended from the ground so it does not actually touch the ground. Is this correct?

Dropping my backpack to the floor holding the top handle is pretty much normal for me. So, about 1 foot off the ground. It has never been a problem with any backpack I've owned. Since this backpack has no padding. Is this likely to be a problem?

Thank you 🙂