Web Capture for Chrome

parinjoy

There is a beautiful and useful feature which allows taking good screenshots of webpages and copy them to *clipboard* called Web Capture on Microsoft Edge. Can any chrome webstore extensions emulate this in chrome. Copied to clipboard feature will be extremely useful in my case. Being able to scroll and capture is really sweet. Thank You

1. Enable developer mode in extensions in both Edge and Chrome
  2. Get the ID from the extension you want added to Chrome from the Edge Extensions page
  3. Select Load Unpacked in Chrome
  4. Navigate to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Extensions\<extension id>
  5. Select the Extension Version folder within the <extension id> folder and click "Select Folder"
  6. The extension should now be added to Chrome

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

24 minutes ago, rcmaehl said:
  1. Enable developer mode in extensions in both Edge and Chrome
  2. Get the ID from the extension you want added to Chrome from the Edge Extensions page
  3. Select Load Unpacked in Chrome
  4. Navigate to C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Extensions\<extension id>
  5. Select the Extension Version folder within the <extension id> folder and click "Select Folder"
  6. The extension should now be added to Chrome

It is not any Edge extension, it is a built in feature for Edge : "Web Capture"