First build help

I will be using two 4k monitors at some point. I need a good CPU, don't need a GPU at all, but I will get an entry level GPU anyways at some point. Ryzen APUs are way slower than regular cpus and Intel offerings with on board graphics, so that's a no go if I still have to pay similar prices (12700 is 50-60$ more than 5700G). I prefer air cooling over liquid cooling. I want a mid tower case, ATX motherboard and ATX PSU. I believe that getting 32GB DDR4 RAM is better than getting 32GB DDR5 RAM right now, especially since I won't be upgrading any time soon and when the time comes to upgrade I will need to buy a better DDR5 kit anyways.

AM5 is around the corner, but it's a first gen product + DDR5 and buying it makes little sense when it comes to pricing, availability and platform stability. Gen 3 or gen 4 AM5 should be perfect to upgrade to from this build, of course if the prices are reasonable and the cpus still offer iGPU.

So with that said, the i7-12700 is reasonably priced and I can get it for way lower than 5900X, 5800X3D and even the 12600K, probably in September we will see AM4 prices going down though. The only thing that holds me back from buying AM4 is the lack of on board graphics. GPUs are still expensive, so I won't be buying one any time soon, because it's a waste of resources for me, might get some very cheap old AMD GPU just to drive my display.

Currently I have a few gen 4 drives with me, as well as Noctua coolers and Arctic P12 fans, so will definitely use them as they offer great performance. I quickly chose some parts on PCPartpicker, eventually I want to assemble something like this (prices are set to 0, because they are very different from the ones on PCPartpicker).  LIST https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/4bcfVw

PSU is way overkill, but since it offers 10 years warranty why not get it and reuse it with later builds ? Corsair 4000D Airflow was just a random pick, because the case is one of the most recommended. RAM was also a random pick. For the GPU I want either EVGA (NVIDIA) or Sapphire (AMD), it's just personal preference. I will also get the Thermal Grizzly Contact Frame, because why not if it lowers down the temps and it's kinda legit since it's from Der8auer, I don't really trust other frames or using washers. I am still looking for other cases, mobos, ram and psus, so feel free to recommend those.

Btw, can I damage anything if I assemble the contact frame too tight/too loose ? Or I only won't be able to boot and maybe have some RAM issues that go away if I tighten/loosen the frame ? I will do it with the CPU inside the socket in order not to damage the pins.

So you answered your own questions? i dont understand the reasoning behind this topic

Without knowing what the system will be used for, commenting is pointless.

See at 14:45 for cpu frame installation

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.