Strange power outages/ surges

EPICSNIPER145

So i was just sitting listening to pka on my pc but i was playing gta v on my 360. all of a sudden my sound stops the light above me shuts off and the fan behind me shut off but my monitor stayed on and my 360 stayed on and i got disconnected from xbox live. so i have everything plugged into one plug, except my fan. My computer is plugged right into the wall, but the other plug is a power bar. also my parents upstairs said one light behind them shut off, but the tv was fine. But the strangest thing like this is that evrything just turned right back on. wtsf help its sooo strange

Could have been a temporary power outage but everything didn't lose power (has happened to me before).

Or you could have tripped a breaker but then it turned back on? Back that's unlikely 

You overloaded a specific circuit of the house, I have had it where only one of my wall outlets has a power surge and no where else in the house. Just trying to draw too much power to one circuit so it shuts down to prevent damage and will turn back on when power consumption is at a safe enough level.

its not like it tuned back on in 5 min it was only off for a second also only half on the socket shut off. 1 plug with my computer shut off. the other had a power bar. on the power bar is my 360 my monitor and my internet switch. but my monitor and 360 stayed on just my internet switch went off

depending on how things are designed they can handle a quick power outage and stay on for a little bit but normally not long. Things like lights do not do this but but things with well designed power supply can handle a quick power drop because they are already normalizing the power that is coming into the device.

if your apartment/house is small, you will usually only have very few circuits. I think it might have been that you were using your internet, and PC on the same circuit and it might have gone off. If some other devices were plugged into the same circuit, that might explain. some livestreamers have also had this problem.