Cpu bottleneck

Hello I would like to get some help if i have a bottleneck with my system with this cpu

msi b550 mpg

ryzen 7 3700x

Rx 6700xt 

32 gb @ 3200 mhz

seasonic 750 watts psu

i play most game with no problems im only having problems with warzone cpu and gpu timing is goes to triple digits in results very bad lag 10 to 20 fps

1080p ? Then I think the 3700X can be bottlenecked sometimes, but not much

Don't your lag rather comes from network connection delays ?

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

Yes on 1080 even on lowes settings No network i get a good ping 

One thing that you can do is look up suggested settings for the game. Like Disabling Post processing, Motion Blur and Filmic effects. Should help performance a little bit. 

Yup i have tryed alot of different things even reinstall windows 😅 and eveything again and still with the same problem only on warzone im at the point the game has a bad update with amd setup  im even considering upgrading to ryzen 9 5900x