iPhone XS battery problem

FedPot

Hi guys, just having a problem with my iPhone XS here.

So everytime I charge it by plugging on the wall socket, it will randomly shuts down after 2-3 minutes of charging and won't charge at all.

It won't turn back on until the cable is unplugged.

The only way to get it charged without any issues is by plugging it into my PC or laptop.

I have tried getting the battery replaced, the charger replaced and the charging IC replaced in a local phone repair shop. After 1-2 days of replacing each one, it works fine but afterwards the problem just comes back.
I think if I go back to the shop, the shop would also run out of ideas.

Any ideas?

Smells of software.   Have you taken it to an applestore?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I've ruled out software because the phone got a factory reset recently when it died after trying to update its software by connecting to a laptop and running iTunes on the laptop

26 minutes ago, FedPot said:

I've ruled out software because the phone got a factory reset recently when it died after trying to update its software by connecting to a laptop and running iTunes on the laptop

Why would it do that?!  My question of what did they say at the apple store still stands.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.