PC not booting

Tudor0617

I have just built my new first pc with these parts:

CPU : amd ryzen 5 5600

MOTHERBOARD : msi mag b550 tomhawk

GPU : igame gtx 750 ti (i do not need something more powerfull, will probably change it after prices drop) - only second hand part

SSD : samsung 980 500gb ssd

RAM : corsair vengeance lpx 16gb 3200Mhz

HDD : seagate BarraCuda 2tb hdd

PSU : aerocool 650w

when i boot it everything looks normal, fans spin to life, but i do not get any video signal and the speaker beeps 3 times

i looked it up and apparently that means "Base 64K memory failure" . I tried with a known working ram, still nothing

also the ez debug led-s sometimes go to vga and stop there and sometimes go to boot and stop there

i tried clearing cmos a few times and still not working

i think it may be from the motheroard, the GPU spins to life and a green led is visible on it

17 minutes ago, Tudor0617 said:

I have just built my new first pc with these parts:

CPU : amd ryzen 5 5600

MOTHERBOARD : msi mag b550 tomhawk

GPU : igame gtx 750 ti (i do not need something more powerfull, will probably change it after prices drop) - only second hand part

SSD : samsung 980 500gb ssd

RAM : corsair vengeance lpx 16gb 3200Mhz

HDD : seagate BarraCuda 2tb hdd

PSU : aerocool 650w

when i boot it everything looks normal, fans spin to life, but i do not get any video signal and the speaker beeps 3 times

i looked it up and apparently that means "Base 64K memory failure" . I tried with a known working ram, still nothing

also the ez debug led-s sometimes go to vga and stop there and sometimes go to boot and stop there

i tried clearing cmos a few times and still not working

i think it may be from the motheroard, the GPU spins to life and a green led is visible on it

3 beeps indicate that there is a problem with your memory, I recommend that you use memtest it's should help you find the problem, I had a issues with my memory before and turns out it was because there was a dust ball in the slot 

https://www.memtest86.com/