This build is not going to happen!

3400$-3700$ On specs like that? Really? When I opened up this topic I hoped for LGA 2011 stuff seeing as the budget really is high.

How does 'Lissandra' sound like as the name? Pretty stylish and comes from LoL. That champion kind-of has the best lore/background imo. 

The End is Near

Most recent benchmark: Click

I would drop the fluid and use plain old distilled water. Also wait for gtx 700 at least.

<p> AMD Ryzen 7 5800x l ASUS TUF X570-PLUS l G.Skill Trident Z Neo Series RGB 32GB l Sapphire Pulse RX 7900 XTX

3400$-3700$ On specs like that? Really? When I opened up this topic I hoped for LGA 2011 stuff seeing as the budget really is high.

How does 'Lissandra' sound like as the name? Pretty stylish and comes from LoL. That champion kind-of has the best lore/background imo. 

Well its high end for me I was looking at LGA 2011, but I was not going higher then that! So and Lissandra have not bought her just need 12 more champs to buy but can't wait for "The Gun Templar" First black champion!

well u're richer than me if u're 14 and can afford all that lol

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

And there isn't any reason for him not to be I have a keyboard, mouse, and headset from razer and I haven't had a single issue with any of them. I guess I would call myself a razer fanboy if thats your classification .

Well im a Corsair fanboy soooo yeah

Haswell for the win.

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

Boy, you don't need this rig to play LoL. Boy, finish your school and get into college; only then you'll be able to get the money to buy hardware and review it. Boy, I see great future in you.

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.