Broken Gpu mobile clip...

Bruhbruhh

I recently bought an rx6700xt xfx quick and replaced it with an Asus gtx 1660.

I found many issues with the new gpu and did a lot to fix it's issues, from low fps to black screens to crashes. It's mostly all fixed and I can happily say that the performance is something but I attempted to remove the gpu in my attempt to reseat it in case there was some dirt in the motherboard slot. The gpu was stuck and I put force onto the clip to get it out and I somehow bent it down. I'm wondering is it permanently stuck like that or I'd there a way to take the clip out to fix it? I'll provide an image of my goof. I tried reaching from behind the gpu to touch the other clip but it's not budging. 

16588430240051581989541175709453.jpg

16588432012103935157350342432868.jpg

16588432488142012768395648493589.jpg

Won't hurt anything if you don't move your PC with the GPU installed. Just make sure the I/O screws are in tight. Or support the GPU from underneath on the right side with something. Some people 3D print a scaffold to hold it, others purchase a solution online somewhere. My roommate literally uses a rubiks cube.

If it's stuck, might wanna turn the PC off completely, flip the switch on the PSU, and gently pry at the clip with a pair of long nose pliers. That's about all you can do without damaging it.

"Although there's a problem on the horizon; there's no horizon." - K-2SO

Thanks for the ideas. I don't intend to move it around much but I worry that I won't be able to even take it apart. I hate these gpu clips so much.