(delete)

Prothetik

About a month ago my 780 died (insert tears here) Instead of just getting another 780 I decided to use my 650ti

Boost for a little bit and see if the 880 will come first. I'm tired of waiting for the 880 so this build will happen a bit sooner (insert claps here)

PARTS LIST YEAH

4770K (Already have)

H100i (Not ordered)

ASUS Maximus VI Formula (Not ordered, might keep my Maximus VI Hero)

Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 (Already have)

Samsung 840 EVO 120GB (Already have)

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (Already have)

EVGA GTX 780ti SC (Not ordered)

NZXT H440 (Not ordered)

Corsair AX860 (Not ordered)

Corsair Sleeved Cable Upgrade Kit - White (Not ordered)

Will be updating with pics and shit stuff soon.

Sounds good man similar to my build too.will be keen on pics once you start building. Any idea what fans you would be upgrading to if you do? :)

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.

Sounds good man similar to my build too.will be keen on pics once you start building. Any idea what fans you would be upgrading to if you do? :)

Going to be replacing my Noctua fans to an AF140 for rear exhaust and 2 SP120's for the 240mm rad.

Going to be replacing my Noctua fans to an AF140 for rear exhaust and 2 SP120's for the 240mm rad.

I've heard bad things about the corsair fans?

I was originally going to use them for my rad and case fans but thinking about noiseblockers now, let me know how you go with them might still grab them if they are ok.

CPU: I74770K @ 4.2, MOBO: ASUS Z87 EXPERT, RAM: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 16G @ 1886, GPU: EVGA DUAL FTW GTX 780, CASE: NZXT H440 WHITE, STORAGE: 840 EVO 120GB (OS), 1TB SAMSUNG 7200 RPM (MASS), PSU: CORSAIR RM750, DISPLAY: DUAL LG/ACER 1080p LED, COOLING: H100i, STOCK CASE FANS, ACCESS: RAZER DEATH ADDER + GOLIATH PAD, WHITE SLEEVED CABLES, UV LEDS.

About a month ago my 780 died (insert tears here) Instead of just getting another 780 I decided to use my 650ti Boost for a little bit and see if the 880 will come first. I'm tired of waiting for the 880 so this build will happen a bit sooner (insert claps here)

PARTS LIST YEAH

4770K (Already have)
H100i  (Not ordered)
ASUS Maximus VI Formula (Not ordered, might keep my Maximus VI Hero)
Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 (Already have)
Samsung 840 EVO 120GB (Already have)
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (Already have)
EVGA GTX 780ti SC (Not ordered)
NZXT H440 (Not ordered)
Corsair AX860 (Not ordered)
Corsair Sleeved Cable Upgrade Kit - White (Not ordered)

Will be updating with pics and shit stuff soon.

If you already have the Hero then I would keep that. It has everything you could possibly want.

If you already have the Hero then I would keep that. It has everything you could possibly want.

The formula looks so sexy though, I'm still waiting to see if the Z97 ASUS boards are unveiled tomorrow until I make a choice.

The formula looks so sexy though, I'm still waiting to see if the Z97 ASUS boards are unveiled tomorrow until I make a choice.

It does, but you'll save $100.

Just an fyi, NZXT are releasing different colours of the H440 soon, so it might be worth waiting for that before your order yours.

Awesome looking build too, I will look forward to it

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

So besides the fancy graphics card (I can only afford a 760) and the SSDs, this is exactly the build I plan on doing over the summer. The Formula looks amazing, but price-wise the Hero seems fine. Good luck!

Update: Just ordered the NZXT H440 and RM1000, I'm hoping they come tomorrow, but I doubt it.

Edit: Both just shipped, should arrive tomorrow (11:58AM EST on 5/5/14)