Quick question

JoeCooper
Go to solution Solved by JoeCooper,
5 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Will this work? Its a very old style, you're not likely to find too many USB3 specifically rated versions like this.

https://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Pro-USB-Extension-Cable/dp/B0002Y6CYM/

Yes sir and i just found this one as well, Amazon.com: BUSlink 2.5ft USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Extension Extender Cable (76CM) : Electronics

Prolly not the right area to put this topic but i wasn't able to find a section for cables.
I am looking to buy some usb extension cables that don't have plastic on the female end so it can be mounted inside of a housing of my monitor arm. It has space for 2 usb ports to be added or not. like so JppIbCQ.png

So, my question, is there a name for these ends on the usb?, i mean all i see is like this and i can't use them, VpiQ0go.png
This is how they are mounted in the arm that i have, mine only has 2 but this is just an example.
FgkblsZ.png

I'll be honest, I thought to myself huh, how hard could it be to find these?

"USB extension cable" in Amazon and the majority of the results are like the second picture where its shielded in plastic. I think you have a lot of options.

3 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

I'll be honest, I thought to myself huh, how hard could it be to find these?

"USB extension cable" in Amazon and the majority of the results are like the second picture where its shielded in plastic. I think you have a lot of options.

I need to find the first pic the unshielded female ends, my search on amazon reviles none of these, Thats why i ask do they go by a certain name that im not using.

5 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Will this work? Its a very old style, you're not likely to find too many USB3 specifically rated versions like this.

https://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Pro-USB-Extension-Cable/dp/B0002Y6CYM/

Yes sir and i just found this one as well, Amazon.com: BUSlink 2.5ft USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Extension Extender Cable (76CM) : Electronics