NEED HELP!

NyiriOwner

On the Tomb Raider benchmark i got: Min FPS: 80 Max FPS: 138 Avrage FPS 108 :D

I also benchmarked ingame at one of the biggest plasesi know of so here ya go:

Both are maxed out at graphics but the one with higher FPS is hair quality at normal insted of maxed out. The hair quality drains the FPS so i did with and without :) Got these random FPS drops down to 40 tho, not a problem, just wierd :P But im happy, because this is extreamly higher FPS than before :)

post-78211-0-41610300-1399725138.png

post-78211-0-41610300-1399725138.png

Any other game you want me to try out? Just to be on the sure side. I know i had much problems on WoW, but i dont play it anymore and dont wanna waste some money just to know the FPS... But i dowloaded Wildstar, and that had an fps around 40-60 :/ Just beta tho, so maby its not optimized yet.... I dunno :P

Any other game you want me to try out? Just to be on the sure side. I know i had much problems on WoW, but i dont play it anymore and dont wanna waste some money just to know the FPS... But i dowloaded Wildstar, and that had an fps around 40-60 :/ Just beta tho, so maby its not optimized yet.... I dunno :P

not really just whatever game you're playing check if the fps you are getting is normal for a 7990.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

Also needs a new profile picture..

not really just whatever game you're playing check if the fps you are getting is normal for a 7990.

The problem is that i have 140 games on steam, and i play Arma DayZ and CSGO... These games isnt games you wanna benchmark... :P

lol CS:GO is an intensive game for sure :P .

Do you have any recent(since 7990 or 7970 CF) AAA games?

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

Crysis 3 and Red Orchestra 2  gotta be the only "recent" AAA games, even tho RO isnt that kind of AAA... I dunno :P But if CSGO is an intensive game, i can benchmark that 2 ;)
This is a diffrent 7990 and they use an intel CPU at 5GHz, so i guess this is right. I took the same settings (1920x1080 with 8xAA, 16xAF and all other settings at their maximum) and got this is a normal deathmatch
http://www.hardwareheaven.com/reviews/1561/pg9/powercolor-devil-13-hd-7990-graphics-card-review-csgo.html

post-78211-0-21317900-1399750130.png

crysis 3 should be fine.

But the difference in FPS in CS is because it is a bit cpu bound so that 5 GHz 4770K should make difference.

crysis 3 should be fine.

But the difference in FPS in CS is because it is a bit cpu bound so that 5 GHz 4770K should make difference.

Okay, downloading Crysis 3 now so will post later today i think ;) BTW, in planning to get a new CPU, mobo and PSU maby after the summer vacation comming upp, anything you would recommend? :)

crysis 3 should be fine.

Ok here we go! Maxed out settings, got some wierd lag spikes were it was in the 20s for maby 3secs or less, but idk :P Note that this was without OC on the CPU, something fucked upp and it crashed everytime i watche Twitch.tv so i turned it off... Been to lazy to set it back on ;)

post-78211-0-04448700-1399924994.png

Is that max graphics in crysis? if so that should perfectly fine.

As for those upgrade recommendations; what are you going to be doing with the with computer?

And for the psu i would either keep the one you have or get a higher efficiancy or maybe modular one.

Is that max graphics in crysis? if so that should perfectly fine.

As for those upgrade recommendations; what are you going to be doing with the with computer?

And for the psu i would either keep the one you have or get a higher efficiancy or maybe modular one.

Yes, it was maxed grapics!

Gaming all day on this computer ;) Maby some streaming, so i guess the 4770k? :)

What PSU would you have gone with?

Yes, it was maxed grapics!

Gaming all day on this computer ;) Maby some streaming, so i guess the 4770k? :)

What PSU would you have gone with?

i dont really know anything about streaming so IDK. But for gaming anything over an I5 is overkill.

But for the PSU i would just keep the one you have now or get something like a AX-860 because it will be fanless in idle but it would overkill

i dont really know anything about streaming so IDK. But for gaming anything over an I5 is overkill.

But for the PSU i would just keep the one you have now or get something like a AX-860 because it will be fanless in idle but it would overkill

Ive heard you go I7 for streaming, so i guess i go for the 4770k ;) Ill see what i will do with the PSU, i dunno yet :)