NEED HELP!

NyiriOwner

is that card have some time of swich ? (for uber mode or dual bios)

you may want click that to (if is there)

This switch, that should be a bios switch. (1 and 2, right is 1 and left is 2)

post-78211-0-35792000-1399071773_thumb.j

This switch, that should be a bios switch. (1 and 2, right is 1 and left is 2)

yep, click it (and try rerun valler and gpu-z)

yep, click it (and try rerun valler and gpu-z)

Here is GPUz right after valley on Extreme HD, i did somthing with the drivers so maby it was bugged when it said the secong GPU didnt take load... Idk, but cant anyone contact me PM, and we both fix team viewer and one of you looks at what you want and tryes to fix it? Im kinda nooby at this :)

Edit: First pic is BIOS at 1 and secong pic is at 2, and there was no performance changes

post-78211-0-48100200-1399135358.png

post-78211-0-16543100-1399135365.png

Here is GPUz right after valley on Extreme HD, i did somthing with the drivers so maby it was bugged when it said the secong GPU didnt take load... Idk, but cant anyone contact me PM, and we both fix team viewer and one of you looks at what you want and tryes to fix it? Im kinda nooby at this :)

Edit: First pic is BIOS at 1 and secong pic is at 2, and there was no performance changes

i see a big change there, the second gpu is taking load now (both are taking load this time, that is good news friend)

show me a valley score with that

Hmmm that is strange... in both these new pictures the gpus are both working just fine. However in that picture you  posted a while earlier only gpu 1 was running.

Have you changed anything? Does stuff run properly now?

EDIT: At the above a new valley score would be good. But just seeing if games run properly now is fine too.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

Also needs a new profile picture..

i see a big change there, the second gpu is taking load now (both are taking load this time, that is good news friend)

show me a valley score with that

They are exactly the same, think GPUz was bugged last time... :o

Hmmm that is strange... in both these new pictures the gpus are both working just fine. However in that picture you  posted a while earlier only gpu 1 was running.

Have you changed anything? Does stuff run properly now?

EDIT: At the above a new valley score would be good. But just seeing if games run properly now is fine too.

The drivers has been fucked upp sinse i got W8, like CCC is just gone now... I tried old driver, new drivers, installed them on diffrent disks, so i just installed them again, and CCC is gone. And the games are running the same way, and Valley has the same score as before

Edit: I got so mad (lol) that i just deleted my drives and installed Windows again, my drivers are now installed right and CCC works fine. I need to download valley and other stuff to check if anything changed

ok tell us if something happend after you reinstall everything.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

ok tell us if something happend after you reinstall everything.

No change in performance, just as before

Found this in another Forum about slow HD7990:

'' go to catalyst control panel > preferences > restore factory default ''

Maybe it will help... Probably won't.

Did you install the newest chipset driver?

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Did you try disabling ULPS? Can disable it inside MSI Afterburner setting.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Found this in another Forum about slow HD7990:

'' go to catalyst control panel > preferences > restore factory default ''

Maybe it will help... Probably won't.

Did you install the newest chipset driver?

installed newest chipset drivers and put CCC to default. Increased a little bit, but not as far as i want to :/

Did you try disabling ULPS? Can disable it inside MSI Afterburner setting.

When disabling it, it didnt do anything, but when disabled and i put OC on the card the OC worked much betther. Got 3004 score on Valley now, so thats good i guess :)

how big is your oc?

how big is your oc?

Core clock: 1100

Memory Clock: 1575

And that valley score was with this overclock and at extreme HD preset?

I've seen 7990 with higher scores, but this is close enough, so if it run games properly i think something fixed it :wacko: :)

I've seen 7990 with higher scores, but this is close enough, so if it run games properly i think something fixed it :wacko: :)

I will test some gaming tomorrow, havent played anything else then CS today. Good night everyone!

I tried some Arma and DayZ (standalone) and in standalone i get Ok FPS outside towns, around 50, and inside towns i have 25-30. This is without any optimalisations (<-- Idk how that is written) in this files or settings, but the weird this is that i have the same FPS on Very Low that i have on higher setting (verry low is insanly low res and bad quality). I also had higher FPS in Arma and DayZ when i had my old 660 Ti, so somthing isnt right here. I got rid of these weird lag spikes i got on DayZ tho, so that was good :) On a avrage i got maby 2-3 FPS higher in DayZ, but i guess that is the OC on the CPU

Well, i guess no one knows anymore :/ Well, ty for all the help tho, never used a forum before, and i will definitely use it more! Thx for all the help guys :)

ohh sorry i didn't react to your previous post. but ARMA and also dayz because of that are pretty unstable on most/all systems. But im guessing its not preforming wel in other games too? if so i would contact sapphire support/the store where you bought it  (again) and tell them what you've told us. i cant really think of anything else you can do :( .

ohh sorry i didn't react to your previous post. but ARMA and also dayz because of that are pretty unstable on most/all systems. But im guessing its not preforming wel in other games too? if so i would contact sapphire support/the store where you bought it  (again) and tell them what you've told us. i cant really think of anything else you can do :( .

Ahh ok ;) I will download BF4 tonight and post how it is tomorrow. Maby its fine, maby its shit, anyways i will wait til i get a new motherboard and CPU and see then. I dont play any GPU or CPU hard games ATM, so this is currently not a problem for me, its just irritating that it is like it is... :P Hope you get what i mean, good night guys! :)

Ahh ok ;) I will download BF4 tonight and post how it is tomorrow. Maby its fine, maby its shit, anyways i will wait til i get a new motherboard and CPU and see then. I dont play any GPU or CPU hard games ATM, so this is currently not a problem for me, its just irritating that it is like it is... :P Hope you get what i mean, good night guys! :)

you can try tomb radier aswell... lovely benchamrk tool:)

you can try tomb radier aswell... lovely benchamrk tool:)

Downloading now, benchmarks will be upp in 1-2hours! :)

Edit: What settings do you want me to run it in? Just max it all out? :)

With a card like that just max it out :D .

But glad to hear that its finally running properly.

Run some more benchmarks to be sure though.