Very frustrating network card problems

I bought a TP-Link AC1200 PCIe network card a while back and ever since i bought it ive had problems with it and it makes using my pc very annoying. The reason i bought it was becasue the motherboard i have in my gaming rig doesnt have built in wifi or bluetooth so i saw this on amazon and it had a 5 star rating so i bought it. My problem with it is that it will often have super high ping spikes like in Hunt Showdown it was reading a ping of over 30 000 and same with Rust. Another big issue is that the 2.4g doesnt work and will conect to my routers 2.5g network but when i go into my browser it says no connection or it says to check my DNS settings. the 5g network works but has the frustrating ping spikes. Ive tried tp-link's drivers and they dont work and ive tried drivers from intel because the chip on the card is a Intel dual band wireless- AC 7265. i should have returned this card but i didnt because i thought i could fix it with drivers and now its too late to return. i was wondering if theres a setting im missing or a fix im not aware of. Or maybe i got a bad card from the batch but nonetheless it is very frustrating. Any help would be very appreciated.network.PNG.0bf47bb4c111e1801079bf9fe88b5bd2.PNG 

It should have warranty with TPLink,yeah? See about sending it back for warranty and just get something cheaper USB for the time being.