AIO help

nathan902

Hey guys, my Galahad Lian Li AIO has been bothering me lately, I can feel the water circulation but my pc always hits 86c+ within 30 - 45min of use. And always hits 86c when idle after a while. I've tried to search it up and I can't fix the problem, and I've only had it for maybe 6 months. Are there any fixes? Or do I need to buy a new AIO. Thanks.

AIO's don't last very long. I wouldn't recommend it (if you are not absolutely need it out of space reasons).

A Noctua NH-D15 outperforms nearly every AIO in temps and noise.

3 hours ago, nathan902 said:

Hey guys, my Galahad Lian Li AIO has been bothering me lately, I can feel the water circulation but my pc always hits 86c+ within 30 - 45min of use. And always hits 86c when idle after a while. I've tried to search it up and I can't fix the problem, and I've only had it for maybe 6 months. Are there any fixes? Or do I need to buy a new AIO. Thanks.

3 hours ago, bmx6454 said:

what are the full specs of the pc, and the rad/fan configuration? have you tried remounting/re-pasting it?

I remounted/repasted twice and it works for maybe two days then goes back to over heating.

Gpu 3060

CPU: 3700x

Ram: 16gb

I have it mounted vertically on the right side