PC upgrades

Budget (including currency): Would like to use around 400€ to 500€ on it at max

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I will use it for gaming and scrolling trough social media.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I am wanting to upgrade my current prebuilt pc. I am thinking of getting 3060 for it in the future but I see the current parts as a bottleneck. (As well as sort of low quality) So what I do need is new cpu, motherboard, a ram kit, a new M.2 ssd As well as a new PSU. So again something that will be ready for the RTX 3060 I am planning to get after that. Was hoping to get part suggestions for that. Hopefully the budget is enough for that.

(Edit) In case you are wondering my current pc has an i5-7400, 8GB of 2400mhz ram, gtx 1060 3GB and 500W psu and the ssd is starting to grow old by now so need a new one. The case is acer aspire case. The prebuilt pc was acer aspire GX-781 so new case would be fine if possible in the price range.

Edited by Lily the gaymer

1 hour ago, Lily the gaymer said:

So what I do need is new cpu, motherboard, a ram kit, a new M.2 ssd As well as a new PSU

1 hour ago, Lily the gaymer said:

The case is acer aspire case. The prebuilt pc was acer aspire GX-781 so new case would be fine if possible in the price range.

So basically you are building a whole new PC and not really upgrading the one you currently have. I'm not really seeing that you're going to be keeping any of your components from your current PC, and I think you shouldn't because you can just sell the entire PC and recoup a few euros.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://fi.pcpartpicker.com/list/pxq64s

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€159.90 @ Jimm's

Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€99.90 @ Jimm's)

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (€76.00 @ Jimm's)

Storage: Kingston NV1 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€56.90 @ Jimm's)

Case: Deepcool MATREXX 30 MicroATX Mini Tower Case  (€31.90 @ Jimm's)

Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS GX 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€62.90 @ Jimm's)

Total: €487.5

Went with a decent affordable Ryzen setup, has a good upgrade path and a quality power supply. 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Thank you. And yes I did notice it is fairly much just me building a new system.

Thank you for help. Will keep all this in mind when I get the money gathered up (within a month or 2)