Inno3d vs Zotac vs Galax which barnd's Ghrapics Card are more reliable ??

Please share your opinions as I don't have enough knowledge about this topic and want to know more from others..

There is no answer to this. Anybody would only be giving anecdotal experience anyway. Also most of the members on this forum are from North America and Inno3D and Galax hardly sell in NA so you're unlikely to get many firsthand reports at all.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

3 minutes ago, Middcore said:

There is no answer to this. Anybody would only be giving anecdotal experience anyway. Also most of the members on this forum are from North America and Inno3D and Galax hardly sell in NA so you're unlikely to get many firsthand reports at all.

I live in Belgium and they are pretty popular here, about as popular as EVGA. 

The iChill X3 and X4 cards also have very pretty unicorn vomit and great cooling. 

21A54813-FF9A-4384-B4E5-1321CA6B4075.png

20 minutes ago, JoHeJo06 said:

I live in Belgium and they are pretty popular here, about as popular as EVGA. 

The iChill X3 and X4 cards also have very pretty unicorn vomit and great cooling. 

21A54813-FF9A-4384-B4E5-1321CA6B4075.png

I don't have experience with their 3 fans GPU,but I used have one of their dual fan 3060 ti and it's a bit loud,the card reach 70+ degree celsius when only 50% GPU usage.