Dock to help declutter desk and still get those sweet frames?

I have been all over trying to find a dock that I can connect my current setup, 2080 super i9-9900k, with dual 1440p 144hz monitors with the option to also switch it over to a work laptop and not care about the resolution or refresh rate and I keep getting conflicting answers. It seems most docks are geared towards laptops so many seem to be limited by the power delivery to the dock, but since I have a standalone tower and don't care about the resolution on the laptop, this isn't an issue for me. I'm trying to get as much off my desk as possible and run the wires for the displays under the desk to a dock mounted on the underside of my desk with one cable that comes out to my tower and laptop. Both my tower and laptop support type C connections, but I don't believe they are thunderbolt. My future tower build will include a thunderbolt motherboard, so if its not possible without it, I'm still interested in one that would be able to do it and then just pitch it to the wife that the upgrade needs to come sooner rather than later... 

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated! The wife has granted me an unlimited budget (within reason, not trying to pay more for a solution than I did for the computers) for this because she "hates looking at that rats nest" and thinks it will catch on fire...

EDIT: For now, I have gotten the Dell WD19 180W Docking Station and will see if it works. I don't believe it will with both at 144hz, but my second monitor I'll probably just downgrade to 60hz for now. I got it off of Amazon so if someone has a better solution I can and will easily return it!

Edited by lonewolf44231
Add more detail

DELL and Lenovo both make really good docks for their business laptops, so try out that DELL dock and see how it goes

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.