Cpu idles at 95 C in my Asus Zephyrus M15

I have had the computer for about a year and a half and the CPU never goes below 90 degrees. I opened it up and the fan isn't clogged with dust, but I blew it out anyways. the fan is definitely expelling air at a good rate. I have checked for malicious software like a coin miner and have not found any. It can play games still, but not nearly as well as when I first bought it(it's been a little over a year). I have noticed over the past few months that the performance seems to get worse and worse. the laptop has a hard temp cap of 95 degrees, so most of the time it sits at 95 C. I always run the fans at max speed because I wanted to have the highest performance. i have no clue what could be wrong with it. It's only been a little over a year, there's no reason for the performance to take this big of a hit. I need help with ideas because I am clean out. Also the system audio has never worked(speaker AND headphone jack) i have tried everything I have found online to fix this(10+ hours spent on both issues trying to fix them) the audio has never been an issue to me because I use a usb headset. The reason I talk about the audio issues is that I'm wondering if it's grounds for them to just completely replace/refund the laptop. Thanks for any help, I am so tired, annoyed, and upset about the current state of my laptop. cpu is a 10750H, and I don't think it is a sensor issue of any type, the keyboard above the cpu is very very hot. The cpu only runs at 2-5% load with multiple applications open, but I get these issues regardless of if there is 0 or 100 applications open. I have reset windows completely twice to see if it would fix, it does not. I'm thinking about upgrading to windows 11. I have been told that it is a common issue in these laptops that the liquid metal dries out and that I should replace it with thermal paste, I have ordered some, but im not entirely sure this will fix my problem. I can still play games to a certain extent, like valorant at around 100 fps, but when I first got it this number was around 250. Thoughts?

As you were told, the thermal paste may need replacing. Laptops, especially gaming laptops, in general can run hot though; not enough ventilation and the heat pipes/fan may not be adequate. Your ambient temperature might also contribute.

Some things that might also help, but not fix the underlying issue: 1) a laptop stand (there are also powered ones with fans). this could at minimum improve heat dissipation. 2) checking bios to see if you may undervolt the CPU a bit or even run it at a lower clockspeed. 3) if you have a dedicated GPU (seems like you do) try to lower the power on that a bit too 

I've got a doubt is laptop stand with fan worth it? is normal stand enough?? i've been reading reviews of laptop stands with fan on amazon most of them says that the fan is not much powerful.