ASUS x99 does not boot

Hello guys!

I doing a x99 build jus for fun but I encountered some problems. The motherboard onboard lights like the power and reset switch lights up but I can seem to turn it on. I previously saw a posters post about the same thing and the solution was to remove the cmoc battery for 30 seconds but it does not work on mine. I pretty much jus wanted it to boot even give me error codes at this point. Pls help me 

image.jpg

What CPU and GPU do you have? Don't forget the 5820K the 5930K and the 5960X DON'T have iGPUs in them so you'll need a GPU if you're using one of those

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haswell_(microarchitecture)

Check your CPU on this list to make sure it has and iGPU if you're not using a graphics card

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

It will not turn on even is you press the powerbutton?

Wiggle the 24 pin and that will prob fix your issue, some garbage short protection is uneccesarily triggering here so that usually fixes it for me atleast

12 hours ago, SimplyChunk said:

What CPU and GPU do you have? Don't forget the 5820K the 5930K and the 5960X DON'T have iGPUs in them so you'll need a GPU if you're using one of those

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haswell_(microarchitecture)

Check your CPU on this list to make sure it has and iGPU if you're not using a graphics card

I have a 5820k and im using a 750ti for it 

12 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

It will not turn on even is you press the powerbutton?

Wiggle the 24 pin and that will prob fix your issue, some garbage short protection is uneccesarily triggering here so that usually fixes it for me atleast

Solve it.. turns out the cmos battery needs replacing