Coolers for i5 9600k

I have a i5 9600k and see that in some games it is getting slower and i feel it slowing down.

But i got the k version for a reason overclocking, i will try around 5ghz or 4,9ghz on a z390 a pro (i don't really know if the motherboard is stable for higher speed overclocking)

I´m using a stock intel cooler that i picked up for 5 euros but that will of course not work with overclocking.

Does anyone know a good budget cooler? And some pure performance fans? (if needed because i already have the stock exhaust fan from my case the aerocool cylon. And 2 artic ones )

( 30-80 euro but if its really worth it 100 euros)

For the cpu cooler I would like if i could use it on a later build, like extra brackets you can buy.

Thank you for your time 🙂

Btw does my rx 590 kinda bottleneck the cpu?

(its a gigabyte one........)

I cool the 9600K in my second system with a Vetroo V5 and it's able to keep it cool for a 4.8GHz OC without issues. You could also consider the Hyper 212 and Thermalright Assassin Spirit as good budget options. Basically, any tower cooler should be sufficient. The 9600K honestly isn't that power hungry.

The RX 590 seems like a fine pairing. You could go faster, but it would depend on the game where the bottleneck is, which is what you want.

I have a Thermaltake tough air 510 and it performs really well under load. (cpu is a R5 2600)

1 hour ago, AgentJ said:

Btw does my rx 590 kinda bottleneck the cpu?

(its a gigabyte one........)

Depends on the game, plenty of games will run just fine on an overclocked 9600K

I use this for my overclocked 8086K, it should get the job done nicely

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/HyTPxr/cooler-master-hyper-212-black-edition-42-cfm-cpu-cooler-rr-212s-20pk-r1

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad