Configuring Mikrotik cubeG 60 5ac60adpair point to point devices

Guys i have a pair of the devices at home and want to set up a connection to another house. 

Upon connecting each device to my laptop i can see they come pre-configured and they communicate on their own network (smth like 192.168.88.2 and 192.168.88.3). Does it matter if they are in the different range than what i use at home? (192.168.100.0/24)

Also they are set in Bridge mode, does that affect or i need to change their whole configuration?

Anyone with more expertise in this field can offer advise, i never used RouterOS, i just tried it with WinBox.

192.168.88.2 and 192.168.88.3 is within the same network.

My question is this, 

Is the pre-configured status good enough or some tweaks need to be done? I wasn't able to find information regarding the configuration of these devices, only unboxing and first initial setup which wasn't enough. 

Of course, I am going to add a password before I attach them to a pole, but other than that is the loaded configuration enough?

Not familiar with these devices specifically but if they are indeed bridging then the IP addresses are only for administration and they should work fine by default, but its going to be easier to manage them (eg updating their firmware) if you change them to IPs on your own network.

My Ubiquiti Litebeams for example automatically check for firmware updates and let me know the next time I login, requiring a couple of clicks to update.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

I have updated the firmware to the latest version available when I plugged to test them. 

So what you're saying is that I should change their IP addresses from 192.168.88.2 and 88.3, to 192.168.100.x/24 for easier manageability. Never worked with devices - antennas like these, so what other additional configurations i have to make in order to make it more secure?