Most compact mATX case?

MexicanAnimal

Hi all!

Well, I actually had a mITX build in mind in the 250D, but then I watched Linus' Compact SLI build guide, and the Phenom M got my attention, as I realized I could get much more expansion room in essentially the same size.

What I'm considering right now is pretty much the whole Bitfenix mITX/mATX case lineup (Prodigy, Colussus, Phenom) but I would like to know if there are other options.

I live in Australia and mu budget is ~$100, and I can shop from essentially any retailer/online shop in Australia.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT sorry that I didn't point this out but as the title says I would like to go as compact as I can :)

its itx but I love the silverstone raven RVZ01, its TINY but supports full size dual slot cards

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

its itx but I love the silverstone raven RVZ01, its TINY but supports full size dual slot cards

I helped a friend build a rig in that, and I wasn't really that much of a fan purely because of the SFX PSU, would much rather have a full sized ATX PSU, since the SFX's are capped out at 450w.

Besides, I do want a bit more expansion, but I want mATX, becuase I don't see myself using all 7 expansion slots of a full sized ATX case :P

I helped a friend build a rig in that, and I wasn't really that much of a fan purely because of the SFX PSU, would much rather have a full sized ATX PSU, since the SFX's are capped out at 450w.

Besides, I do want a bit more expansion, but I want mATX, becuase I don't see myself using all 7 expansion slots of a full sized ATX case :P

450w is plenty for pretty much any configuration other than dual GPU setups

other cases I can think off, the xigamatic aquila, aerocool dead silence, silverstone sugo sg10 (very tiny)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The Silverstone SG09 or SG10 are INCREDIBLY small. might be a little above your price range but well built and Silverstone also make a bag designed to carry them around.

I have the bag. Its epic strong.

also, Linus did a SLI 680 build in the SG09. 

EDIT:

Just saw that you already watched the SLI video :P

OSX sucks -.-

The Silverstone SG09 or SG10 are INCREDIBLY small. might be a little above your price range but well built and Silverstone also make a bag designed to carry them around.

I have the bag. Its epic strong.

also, Linus did a SLI 680 build in the SG09.

Yep the sg10 is so incredibly small and still has some cablemanagement options.

Asrock has very thin barebone but that will go over your budget.

Lian Li PC-Q11B (under $90) and Silverstone FT3-mini (a bit over $100)

They are a quite different but check them out 

Lian Li PC-Q11B (under $90) and Silverstone FT3-mini (a bit over $100)

They are a quite different but check them out 

The FT03 mini is ITX bruh. OP is asking for mAtx

also, the mini is $140 according to a quick search on Amazon.

OSX sucks -.-

Comprehensive review of SG10. The guy in the video is kinda irritating but explains the case well.

Also, to avoid any confusion, the SG09 and SG10 are so similar its funny, I think the only thing they changed was the PSU air intake grill or smthing.

OSX sucks -.-

Is the sg10 smaller than the raven rvz01?

Sold my build..