Why is shipping expensive! I am in Canada and the shipping cost for a desk pad is 18 USD.

NayefMuhiar

Why is shipping expensive! I am in Canada and the shipping cost for a desk pad is 18 USD!

I understand if it was international but that is local shipping! The desk pad itself costs 30 USD.

Shipping prices in Canada (Canada Post)/ Purolator) have always been crazy. It's cheaper to send to the US.

One, shipping requires fuel of some sort at some point, and any type of fuel, especially diesel, is ridiculously expensive.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

It kinda looks like its a basic charge across the board. I just did various carts to ship to alberta, regardless if I had one deck pad or 3 shirts, 6 water bottles and 2 desk pads the shipping rate was the exact same, so it seems like a cost averaged basic charge across the board

14 hours ago, Ravendarat said:

It kinda looks like its a basic charge across the board. I just did various carts to ship to alberta, regardless if I had one deck pad or 3 shirts, 6 water bottles and 2 desk pads the shipping rate was the exact same, so it seems like a cost averaged basic charge across the board

I think it varies on destination. I am on Vancouver island and every order i have done has been different. The larger (In size/weight) the order the more it cost. Or knowing Canada Post they just roll 2d20.

1 hour ago, DominusFaber said:

I think it varies on destination. I am on Vancouver island and every order i have done has been different. The larger (In size/weight) the order the more it cost. Or knowing Canada Post they just roll 2d20.

In the past its been that way for me too. I just mean that right now when I go and do orders it shows the same shipping and handling regardless of order size. If you have a chance try it out. Im interested to know if for you the shipping is the same for 1 desk mat vs 2 desk mat, a bottle and like 5 shirts

43 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

In the past its been that way for me too. I just mean that right now when I go and do orders it shows the same shipping and handling regardless of order size. If you have a chance try it out. Im interested to know if for you the shipping is the same for 1 desk mat vs 2 desk mat, a bottle and like 5 shirts

1 desk mat and 2 desk mats were both $9.99 to my house. 

1 bottle and 1 shirt - $9.99

1 bottle and 2 shirts - $13.99

1 bottle and 3 shirts - $13.99

1 bottle and 4 shirts - $13.99

1 bottle and 5 shirts - $17.99

I have a feeling it's bases on the package size or than anything. 

5 minutes ago, DominusFaber said:

1 desk mat and 2 desk mats were both $9.99 to my house. 

1 bottle and 1 shirt - $9.99

1 bottle and 2 shirts - $13.99

1 bottle and 3 shirts - $13.99

1 bottle and 4 shirts - $13.99

1 bottle and 5 shirts - $17.99

I have a feeling it's bases on the package size or than anything. 

Interesting, thank you for taking the time, I appreciate it