error 29 val

Repear76

hi so i have been getting this error 29 in val for some days and i have tried all fk fixes and even redownloaded the game again and it does not fix the problem so can anyone tell me what to do ASAP.

7 minutes ago, Repear76 said:

hi so i have been getting this error 29 in val

Another day another vanguard conflict. You should tell all of your background apps in the thread, mainly antivirus, background cleaners (like Razer Cortex), and recording apps.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

Another day another vanguard conflict. You should tell all of your background apps in the thread, mainly antivirus, background cleaners (like Razer Cortex), and recording apps.

yea so riot launcher is running as i am installing the game again second time the amd drivers are running and chrome with some microsoft tasks and then kaspersky is running in the backgorund

1 minute ago, Repear76 said:

yea so riot launcher is running as i am installing the game again second time the amd drivers are running and chrome with some microsoft tasks and then kaspersky is running in the backgorund

Yeah Kasp and Avast is the biggest trigger on valorant, in most cases i found. Try disabling the entire real time scan system both in app and in task manager, and restart the game.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

Yeah Kasp and Avast is the biggest trigger on valorant, in most cases i found. Try disabling the entire real time scan system both in app and in task manager, and restart the game.

ok the game is redownloading phase still but i am just ending kasperky procees