Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

error 29 val

Repear76
 Share

hi so i have been getting this error 29 in val for some days and i have tried all fk fixes and even redownloaded the game again and it does not fix the problem so can anyone tell me what to do ASAP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Repear76 said:

hi so i have been getting this error 29 in val

Another day another vanguard conflict. You should tell all of your background apps in the thread, mainly antivirus, background cleaners (like Razer Cortex), and recording apps.

Remember to press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited comments! | Be specific! Our answer effort is in proportion of your effort to write it! | React to your heart, not peer pressure!

 

"Wow, you want me to say ara ara? Really?"

- Clock Girl

Self Introduction and Current Rig

 

🏳️⚧️ Rights

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

Another day another vanguard conflict. You should tell all of your background apps in the thread, mainly antivirus, background cleaners (like Razer Cortex), and recording apps.

yea so riot launcher is running as i am installing the game again second time the amd drivers are running and chrome with some microsoft tasks and then kaspersky is running in the backgorund

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Repear76 said:

yea so riot launcher is running as i am installing the game again second time the amd drivers are running and chrome with some microsoft tasks and then kaspersky is running in the backgorund

Yeah Kasp and Avast is the biggest trigger on valorant, in most cases i found. Try disabling the entire real time scan system both in app and in task manager, and restart the game.

Remember to press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited comments! | Be specific! Our answer effort is in proportion of your effort to write it! | React to your heart, not peer pressure!

 

"Wow, you want me to say ara ara? Really?"

- Clock Girl

Self Introduction and Current Rig

 

🏳️⚧️ Rights

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

Yeah Kasp and Avast is the biggest trigger on valorant, in most cases i found. Try disabling the entire real time scan system both in app and in task manager, and restart the game.

ok the game is redownloading phase still but i am just ending kasperky procees

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×