Case recommendations

Senior_Chicken

So I've built a couple of standard towers so far, with my most recent one being a 5600x with AIO and ROG strix 2080ti in a Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini.

I want to dabble my hands into sff since I am leaving my country in a year, and also because the idea of a super powerful system in a tiny pc is very appealing

I also want to dabble in doing soft loops; I really love the looks of the builds that optimum tech does. Currently Im looking at the Kevcase s1 (Ghost s1 clone because its a little bit out of my budget) or a formd t1. I know the NR200 is good but it feels a little wide... I think I am leaning more towards a slim/A4 build. Also considering to get the King of Wing's V1 https://world.taobao.com/item/619509433848.htm since its easy to get in my country.

Do you guys have any recommendations?

When I was first looking at parts I was going to go with this case as it can fit a full length graphics card.

Taobao link

But, you have to have a low profile cpu cooler. Instead I went with the lian li tu-150. Can fit a tall cpu cooler. Haven't put it together yet, but quality seems great. I love the look. 

4 hours ago, AAMMEERRIICCAA said:

When I was first looking at parts I was going to go with this case as it can fit a full length graphics card.

Taobao link

But, you have to have a low profile cpu cooler. Instead I went with the lian li tu-150. Can fit a tall cpu cooler. Haven't put it together yet, but quality seems great. I love the look. 

The biggest thing I do not like about the TU-150 is the handle. I also prefer more compact designs.