Just bought my new motherboard, the Rog Strix b550-F ii Wifi gaming and my case is the fractal design focus G.  After hooking it all up and going to turn it on the motherboard lights up but the power button on the case won’t work. No post,  no fans spinning, nothing that shows any signs of life. when I connect it all to my old motherboard it works fine. I thought maybe it was because my cpu 8pin power connector wasn’t in all the way so I unplugged and replugged that in and still nothing. Tried flipping my power switch front panel connector and even starting the pc with a screwdriver thinking maybe it was just an issue with my connectors. Still nothing. Wondering if maybe this is a bios issue since it’s a new board and I have to update the bios on it? But I don’t think that would cause the pc to not even turn on at all. I don’t reckon the cpu or anything else would be faulty and all my parts were just working fine this morning before I installed the new MobO. Maybe a DOA issue? What are your thoughts and maybe some trouble shoots I can do.

See how it acts with the cpu removed. If it fires up, then you need a bios update.