Need Help Please

paka

I started my first water cooled pc about a year ago (hard tube) & everything was working fine until i believe i got my 3080 gpu waterblock installed a week or two ago. Since about a week ago i noticed my CPU temp jumps between low 50's to high 80 on idle. I have nzxt cam monitoring my CPU & GPU temps & load & when the CPU clock jumps the temp jumps with it. Thats when i also noticed my water flow going to and from my CPU is very slow. My CPU block, water looks like its barely moving and has a huge air bubble that i cant get rid of. I've flipped the case all sorts of ways to get it out and still the air bubble will appear every time i turn my PC on. The top radiator outlet has water barely coming out.  

I flushed my system 3 times, tilted my PC every which way i can but nothing changed and i also tried hooking up the pump to a different PSU but still the same. I have the pump connected to the molex & when i flushed the PC it was connected to the molex too. I never ran the pump dry, always had water flowing through it

I don't have any idea what i can do to fix this issue. I'm not sure if my pump is bad or what..... And sorry if some things aint making sense my english isnt very good.

MOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F

CPU: 5900x with EK Velocity

GPU: EVGA FTW3 ultra with EK Quantum Vector

PSU: EVGA 1000w

Distro plate - EK Quantum reflection PC-O11D XL

2 alphacool radiator - 1 top 1 bottom of case

Sorry if this is really generic advice but I'm kinda just throwing things out there:

You know most water-blocks are directional right? Make sure you have the In's and Out's correct.

It could be very restrictive to force water through a block backwards.

You could also have an air bubble in the pump, but that is typically very obvious as it makes a gurgling noise as the pump sucks air.

Maybe the pump just died?

Check you loop order?

Does the pump have a variable speed, either a nob on it, some take a PWM signal to set pump speed.

Thought they usually go wide open if they don't recieve a speed signal.

Maybe you just turned the nob my accident (if it has one).

14 hours ago, Mavflight09 said:

Sorry if this is really generic advice but I'm kinda just throwing things out there:

You know most water-blocks are directional right? Make sure you have the In's and Out's correct.

It could be very restrictive to force water through a block backwards.

You could also have an air bubble in the pump, but that is typically very obvious as it makes a gurgling noise as the pump sucks air.

Maybe the pump just died?

Check you loop order?

Does the pump have a variable speed, either a nob on it, some take a PWM signal to set pump speed.

Thought they usually go wide open if they don't recieve a speed signal.

Maybe you just turned the nob my accident (if it has one).

I double & triple checked to make sure the flow is all going in the right direction.

Loop order i also made sure i had that hooked up properly.

When starting my PC its quiet so i dont think i got an air bubble trapped in there & i just checked & the pump doesnt have anything to control the pump speed.

Im wondering if my GPU block is restricting flow because ive noticed little air bubbles in my tubes connecting to my CPU & CPU rad are always there compared to the tubes connected to the GPU and the GPU rad. So to me it seems the flow might be good at the start when going to the GPU but when it gets to the CPU its really slow.

Thanks for the advice! Anything helps