AUDIO ERROR FROM OUTPUT

Abo Sultsadze 31

Hello! Yesterday everything was working fine and today, When I installed 1070 GPU, The sound is just not working anymore. In audio settings its saying that audio is working. But in my headphones, speakers, monitor the sound does not comes. I know that problem is not from my device. I tested it on another PC. Ive tried all drivers, Updating in Device Manager, Re-installing GPUS. When I turn on video on YouTube, In the "Sound" settings, its saying that the sound is registering. but from headphones the sound does not comes. Ive tried Realtek audio driver also. nothing works. Please Help me to fix this problem. Thank you in advance. ❤️❤️ 

11 minutes ago, Abo Sultsadze 31 said:

Hello! Yesterday everything was working fine and today, When I installed 1070 GPU, The sound is just not working anymore. In audio settings its saying that audio is working. But in my headphones, speakers, monitor the sound does not comes. I know that problem is not from my device. I tested it on another PC. Ive tried all drivers, Updating in Device Manager, Re-installing GPUS. When I turn on video on YouTube, In the "Sound" settings, its saying that the sound is registering. but from headphones the sound does not comes. Ive tried Realtek audio driver also. nothing works. Please Help me to fix this problem. Thank you in advance. ❤️❤️ 

Can you post your full specs? Especially motherboard, sound card (if you have one), your audio setup.

2 minutes ago, DANK_AS_gay said:

Can you post your full specs? Especially motherboard, sound card (if you have one), your audio setup.

GTX 1070 MINI (ZOTAC), XFX RX 480, I7 7700, Z170 HD3, 8GB RAM DDR4 and just a regular headphones on windows 11 os.

1 minute ago, Abo Sultsadze 31 said:

just a regular headphones

Where are they plugged in?

1 minute ago, DANK_AS_gay said:

Where are they plugged in?

idk what its called but i guess the audio jack a standart one.

1 minute ago, Abo Sultsadze 31 said:

On the front of the pc case or the back of the pc case?

image.png.411d814790cbe78a1246ae09c94301f2.png

VS

image.png.48864ab9aeae0924b1401bec20917e6e.png

2 minutes ago, Abo Sultsadze 31 said:

Also, is it in the Microphone jack (if there is one)?

7 minutes ago, DANK_AS_gay said:

Also, is it in the Microphone jack (if there is one)?

yes, ive tried both of them. and ive tried pluggin in the both ( back and front ) jacks

5 minutes ago, NastyFlytrap said:

Wait you have two graphics card plugged in?

yes, and i tried with removing one 

5 minutes ago, Abo Sultsadze 31 said:

yes, ive tried both of them. and ive tried pluggin in the both ( back and front ) jacks

How about other headphones? It could also be that the port is broken, does the computer think that headphones are plugged in when there aren't any?

12 minutes ago, DANK_AS_gay said:

How about other headphones? It could also be that the port is broken, does the computer think that headphones are plugged in when there aren't any?

The headphones is working, ive tried different one too. When its connected the pc knows it but the sound doesnt comes from it. And when i turn off pc knows that its not plugged in

Just now, Abo Sultsadze 31 said:

The headphones is working, ive tried different one too. When its connected the pc knows it but the sound doesnt comes from it. And when i turn off pc knows that its not plugged in

Does it have bluetooth? If so, can you use bluetooth headphones?

1 minute ago, DANK_AS_gay said:

It does not have bluetooth 😞

3 minutes ago, DANK_AS_gay said:

i tried to get audio with Android app via wifi and it worked, but it has so boring delay.

11 minutes ago, Abo Sultsadze 31 said:

i tried to get audio with Android app via wifi and it worked, but it has so boring delay.

Hmm, can you try Safe Mode?

30 minutes ago, DANK_AS_gay said:

Hmm, can you try Safe Mode?

ive tried and nope. in safe mode the pc doesnt even notices any type of audio device. when i connect to myself with parsec, i can hear the sound in the connected device.

2 minutes ago, Abo Sultsadze 31 said:

ive tried and nope. in safe mode the pc doesnt even notices any type of audio device

Can you look in the BIOS for sound settings? They should be in there, you will have to do some searching, but it shouldn't take too long.

9 minutes ago, DANK_AS_gay said:

Can you look in the BIOS for sound settings? They should be in there, you will have to do some searching, but it shouldn't take too long.

still not, ive checked whole bios and found Audio controller option and i disabled and when pc turned on it didnt showed any of audio device, then i turned the audio controller again.
Thank you for helping me ❤️

Just now, DANK_AS_gay said:

'Welcome

i just realised that when i put the headset jack in the pc. pc thinks that its microphone and when i put it in microphone jack it thinks that its headset... weird... but the sound does not comes anyways.

Check the cable that runs from the headphone jack to the motherboard, is it backwards?

image.thumb.png.0f5b75f4734945afa773d7a3ce78a427.png