Can My Mini ITX Fit Inside the LTT Backpack?

neoxid501

Hello!

I recall on a WAN show that Linus mentioned the inner size of the backpack was 25L (hopefully I'm remembering that right πŸ˜…)
My work uses a Coolermaster NR200P and I'm wondering if it will fit? From what I can gather online it might be a bit of a squeeze but I'm hoping to get internal dimensions?
Case size based on amazon description:Β β€Ž14.8 x 7.28 x 11.5 inches

Thanks!

46 minutes ago, neoxid501 said:

Hello!

I recall on a WAN show that Linus mentioned the inner size of the backpack was 25L (hopefully I'm remembering that right πŸ˜…)
My work uses a Coolermaster NR200P and I'm wondering if it will fit? From what I can gather online it might be a bit of a squeeze but I'm hoping to get internal dimensions?
Case size based on amazon description:Β β€Ž14.8 x 7.28 x 11.5 inches

Thanks!

Might as well get a rolling bag/box of some sort, backpacks have the tendency to be thrown around. This way an impact or dropping it doesn't result in damage, given the price of the hardware. It even has the squares of foam that you can pull out to fit your computer exactly, especially given the general rectangular prism shape.

2 hours ago, DANK_AS_gay said:

Might as well get a rolling bag/box of some sort, backpacks have the tendency to be thrown around. This way an impact or dropping it doesn't result in damage, given the price of the hardware. It even has the squares of foam that you can pull out to fit your computer exactly, especially given the general rectangular prism shape.

I'm mostly planning it for the occasional transport from the office to my home. It's more of a "good to know" rather than a deal break πŸ˜…

If I needed a compact portable for such situations, I would get either a Panasonic ToughBook (left) or mini desktop (right), preferably with factory packaging so it could be properly protected in transit.

Β 

Toughbooks certainly live up to their name, I bought one in 2014 and it survived two years of falls, vibration and bouncing around in an 18-wheeler across the lower 48 (400,000 - 500,000) miles in all types of weather and conditions. even surviving a microwave falling out of a cabinet directly onto it (punched a hole in the lid). The screen finally gave up in 2018, but it still runs, and took way more abuse than I had any right to expect.

Β 

image.thumb.png.a7dee9bb1d96bc9bbb807e609e057f49.png

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

Β 

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Β 

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

37 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

If I needed a compact portable for such situations, I would get either a Panasonic ToughBook (left) or mini desktop (right), preferably with factory packaging so it could be properly protected in transit.

Β 

Toughbooks certainly live up to their name, I bought one in 2014 and it survived two years of falls, vibration and bouncing around in an 18-wheeler across the lower 48 (400,000 - 500,000) miles in all types of weather and conditions. even surviving a microwave falling out of a cabinet directly onto it (punched a hole in the lid). The screen finally gave up in 2018, but it still runs, and took way more abuse than I had any right to expect.

Β 

image.thumb.png.a7dee9bb1d96bc9bbb807e609e057f49.png

I’m not sure if I’m more scared or impressed

check your cables!
samsung s10e | android enthusiast | Tech blogger | XC Athlete | Surface pro 4

Β 

29 minutes ago, kamonanban said:

I’m not sure if I’m more scared or impressed

LOL. Toughbooks are military-spec, and tested being dropped out of airplanes and are designed to withstand a bomb blast within 50 feet or something like that.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

Β 

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Β 

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

6 hours ago, An0maly_76 said:

LOL. Toughbooks are military-spec, and tested being dropped out of airplanes and are designed to withstand a bomb blast within 50 feet or something like that.

The only good thing Lenovo has done in the past 10 years (I know toughbooks have been around since before that, I'm just saying that it is the only good product, which is exaggeration, but surprisingly not by much)

8 hours ago, neoxid501 said:

I'm mostly planning it for the occasional transport from the office to my home. It's more of a "good to know" rather than a deal break πŸ˜…

Ah, I thought your objective was transportation of the computer. Something along the lines of: "I do not want to spend money on a fast enough laptop to do my work, especially since my work has given me a computer." And your data is too sensitive to put in a cloud. Specific, sure, but also people don't ask questions like this often (they ask about laptops fitting in the LTT backpack often actually).