Anyone had hands on with the Noiseblocker eLoops?

Hi all,

Looking at fans for my next build and a 240mm rad will be in there for sure. I'm looking for quiet, static pressure optimised fans similar to the Noctua NF-F12; however the colours don't fit for what I'm planning.

Anyway does anyone have any hands on experience with the eLoops? Are they quiet? And which version should I be looking at? There is so many of the B12's... :P My current rig is a jet turbine... and it's annoying me.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

eloops are great. I use the PWM versions and they are practically silent (better than my NF F12s). Some people have had trouble with eloops with the fan blades facing the radiators as they can rub against the radiator, however, they work perfectly fine the other way around.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

eloops are great. I use the PWM versions and they are practically silent (better than my NF F12s). Some people have had trouble with eloops with the fan blades facing the radiators as they can rub against the radiator, however, they work perfectly fine the other way around.

Thanks Ghost!

Which versions do you use? As I see many different versions such as: B12-3, B12-2 and B12-I etc.

I'm looking to get into watercooling for the first time ever so currently a noob :P Looking at the Parvum Systems 2.0 Case. Got any tips for a newbiee?

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

Thanks Ghost!

Which versions do you use? As I see many different versions such as: B12-3, B12-2 and B12-I etc.

I'm looking to get into watercooling for the first time ever so currently a noob :P Looking at the Parvum Systems 2.0 Case. Got any tips for a newbiee?

I went for the PWM version: Noiseblocker NB-B12 PS Bionic ELOOP fan

8ht0O.png

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I think I may give the eloops B12-4 a go when I get round to maintaining the loop soon.

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

Wow, funny that i was also looking at these just a couple of days ago

@Ghost  so which nb eloops would be good for case fans?

And should i use the same ones you have for two of my 240mm rads

Wow, funny that i was also looking at these just a couple of days ago

@Ghost  so which nb eloops would be good for case fans?

And should i use the same ones you have for two of my 240mm rads

If you have PWM control pick the PWM versions. If you only have voltage control pick the voltage controlled ones.

Pick whichever ones you think you need. You probably would be looking at version 1, 2 or maybe 3 for your case fans.

Some goes for your radiator but you might want slightly faster fans for radiators. I personally have a fairly unique situation where I have the fans spinning at minimum speed even at load due to having a large amount of radiator space. In fact 2/3 of my radiator space doesn't even have fans on them.

You might want to go for the 2000RPM PWM fans.

I went for the PWM version: Noiseblocker NB-B12 PS Bionic ELOOP fan

8ht0O.png

What website did you get that chart from?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

What website did you get that chart from?

Blacknoise's product page for their nb eloop fans.

http://www.blacknoise.com/en/products/it/8/Noiseblocker-NB_eLoop_Series_120mm

Blacknoise's product page for their nb eloop fans.

http://www.blacknoise.com/en/products/it/8/Noiseblocker-NB_eLoop_Series_120mm

Ah, thought it might have been a third-party site.

Cheers anyway

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO