Weird HID problem after a power loss

So yesterday i was using my pc normally and then, something weird happend.

First of all, i have a desktop pc

Windows 11 pro

Ryzen 5 3400G with apu

No external GPU

Asrock a320m r 4.0 motherboard

Two generic 2600mhz 8Gb ram sticks

An old 650w Power supply (I have a feeling this can be the problem)

I was playing Outer Wilds in medium settings when the pc goes off. It sounded like a hard reset (pushing the power button and hold for 5sec to power off the pc) and when I power on again... Nothing, no post. So a tried un plugging the pc from the auxiliar power supply I have and plug it directly to the wall socket. Then the pc starting to fail to start, the fans and leds turn on for like a second and then power off again. I un plug the power supply from the motherboard and let it cool down for half an hour, plug it again and tried. Then the pc start normally but no post. I removed the ram sticks and let they on the table for a couple of minutes and plug only one to the motherboard, no post. Tried with the other: FINALLY POST! 

So, windows starts nornally but, no keyboard, no mouse, well, that's weird. I have a 10 dollar generic office Genius keyboard and a cheap led generic "Gaming" mouse. The leds of the mouse turn on but no driver seems to be found. The keyboard is totally off. I turned off the pc and tried unplugging both and tired usb 3.0 ports, but it doesn't work. Windows starts nornally but no mouse. So I connected via Anydesk from my phone and manage to get to the Device Manager, there's no driver nor driver category to be found in there. Like keyboard and mouse even exists in windows. No inherence hardware even in the list. Check the Human Devices Interface Service, it was disabled, even more weird. Enable it and tried, nothing. Restart the pc, nothing. Service is running but no bueno. Think the entire usb hub was dead, so plug an external hard drive. Works just fine. Plug another usb mouse from my sister's pc. Not work. No usb was left untried. Non of then works. So tried to get to the bios to check if the usb hid was disabled but, of course keyboard doesn't work. Tried plugging a PS2 keyboard, it works! Ok, but I have a hybrid ps2 keyboard mouse port so i still need the usb to recognize my mouse at least. Manage to hack around with the ps2 keyboard on the bios and found nothing referring to the usb legacy mode or so. So i went to the bios battery. Unplug everything and remove the battery, left that way for half an hour. Plug the battery and turn on the pc. The bios was reset but still no usb mouse or keyboard working. Went to the CMOS reset jumper and short it. Again, another reset but no mouse or keyboard working. At this point I have a probably dead 8gb ram stick and a rouge usb hub which recognize everything but an HID. 

I suspect the power supply is not delivering the correct voltage. I removed every conector and clean it and connecting it again but nothing. I tried the keyboard and mouse on my sister's pc and they worked just fine. At this point i thought windows is missing the driver but even the bios does not recognize the peripherals.

So my question is, can a failing power supply cause this behavior in thw usb hub?

i gonna try with another Power supply tomorrow.