BF4 w/ voice

Hashiyan

I got all maps and I'm looking to just chill and hang in BF4. :D Post up to play!

Main Rig: White Lightning  = -Intel Core i7 3770 (4.1Ghz)-Zalman CNPS12X-MSI Z77A-G45-16GB G2 Patriot-MSI GTX 660TI OC PE-Corsair 650W-Corsair 600t White-

Laptop: MSI GT60 = -Intel Core i7 4700MQ-MSI GTX 770M-

Peripherals: Corsair K90-Corsair M90- Corsair 2100-CM Storm Quickfire TK (Green Switch)-Logitech G700

I NEED A PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the woes of a 15 year old with no money and summer only jobs :(

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Ever consider joining the unofficial LTT platoon: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/1302904052956950070/ There's a couple of guys who use voice comms and play regularly. And you can add me on Origin: Paoloverwey I use TS3, Skype and Mumble for voice comms and I also have all the maps. What's your region though, if you're American or Australian it might be hard to play together due to time difference (I'm form the Netherlands btw).

I NEED A PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the woes of a 15 year old with no money and summer only jobs :(

I know that feel bro :(, though I did manage to get mine after working two jobs as a newspaper delivery boy for two years and saving all of my birthday money. You sure you can't get a regular job?

XFX suck donkeyballs

Ever consider joining the unofficial LTT platoon: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/1302904052956950070/ There's a couple of guys who use voice comms and play regularly. And you can add me on Origin: Paoloverwey I use TS3, Skype and Mumble for voice comms and I also have all the maps. What's your region though, if you're American or Australian it might be hard to play together due to time difference (I'm form the Netherlands btw).

I know that feel bro :(, though I did manage to get mine after working two jobs as a newspaper delivery boy for two years and saving all of my birthday money. You sure you can't get a regular job?

Working on it. Summer's coming up soon so I'll be working my A** off. Thing is my dad want's me to save all my money for a car. :( So it might be a while before i cans save up

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Working on it. Summer's coming up soon so I'll be working my A** off. Thing is my dad want's me to save all my money for a car. :( So it might be a while before i cans save up

Ah yes you're American so you can get one at 16, not here in the Netherlands :( 18+ for a license

XFX suck donkeyballs

Ah yes you're American so you can get one at 16, not here in the Netherlands :( 18+ for a license

ah. that sucks

ah. that sucks

Yup, buuuuuuuuut it does mean i can save up for other things so i got that going for me which is nice :)

XFX suck donkeyballs

Add me on origin as tenacious_dbag. I might be a bit rusty and I'm not sure if i have all the maps.

CPU: 3570K Clocked at 4.5 Ghz | MOBO: Asus P8P67 Pro | GPU: GTX 780 SLI | RAM: Corsair DDR3 1600 16Gb | CASE: NZXT Switch 810 | PSU: Silverstone ST75F-P 750w | DISPLAY : Asus PB278Q & Dell U2412M | SSD : Samsung 840 240GB | HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM | MOUSE : Logitech G700s | MOUSEPAD : Steelseries QCK+ | KEYBOARD : WASD V1 Semi-Custom Cherry MX Blue | SPEAKERS: Logitech Z623 | HEADPHONES : Beyerdynamic Custome One Pro w/ mic. Attachment

Add me, if you want to use Teamspeak 3 for VOIP

Origin name: LOST-TALE

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

got all maps also --------------> DokterZohn is the name. I use razer comms wich is also the same name! I play alot of bf4 so there are good chances i'll be able to play with some of you

I have no consistency in my upgrades. 

Add me in battlelog exterminator123. BF3 & BF4 i only got chine rising pack