Redmi Strikes again

Spirit2734

Redmi strikes again, this time in TV market with 4K 60Hz HDR10+ 92% DCIP3 43 inch TV coming at 380 USD(29,000 INR) including tax.... what do you guys think ?  The base price is 42,000INR but I've observed for some time now and it seems to be selling at 28-29,000 INR all the time. it's 28,000 on MI's official store

all be it, it might be not the best, but the entry cost for 4K HDR has been driven down to 1080p levels

Your opinions ?

1 hour ago, Spirit2734 said:

Redmi strikes again, this time in TV market with 4K 60Hz HDR10+ 92% DCIP3 43 inch TV coming at 380 USD(29,000 INR) including tax.... what do you guys think ?  The base price is 42,000INR but I've observed for some time now and it seems to be selling at 28-29,000 INR all the time. it's 28,000 on MI's official store

all be it, it might be not the best, but the entry cost for 4K HDR has been driven down to 1080p levels

Your opinions ?

I just bought the redmi x65 2022. It's 4k 120z hdr blah blah. I've had it for two weeks now. Really happy with it so far. The panel is great, build quality of the shell is clearly where they skimped out. 

7 minutes ago, Blue4130 said:

I just bought the redmi x65 2022. It's 4k 120z hdr blah blah. I've had it for two weeks now. Really happy with it so far. The panel is great, build quality of the shell is clearly where they skimped out. 

well, If you don't move it around and especially, have it on the wall, it won't be much of an issue right ?

2 minutes ago, Spirit2734 said:

well, If you don't move it around and especially, have it on the wall, it won't be much of an issue right ?

That's my opinion. After it's mounted, I don't really care that the back is cheap stamped steel or that the corners of the bezels aren't perfect. It's great for games at true 120 hz, and that's what I wanted.