Maximum Laptop Size

I am really interested in the backpack, but am wondering if there are any more details on the size of the laptop compartment.

The video on the store mentions that it's designed for 15" laptops and that "your mileage may vary" with a 17".

Are there any known examples for 17" laptops that would and wouldn't fit?

I have recently purchased a Dell XPS 17 and am looking for a decent bag and this one fits all the criteria (as it was designed to do.)
So I would really like to get it when it releases in the summer, but I need to know if it can hold my laptop before I can make such an investment.

Obviously I would prefer it to fit snuggly, but I could accept a tight fit.

The Dell website states the dimensions of the XPS 17 as:

• Height: 0,77 inch / 19,54 mm
  • Width: 14,74 inch /  374,48 mm
  • Depth: 9,76 inch / 248,08 mm

If anyone has any information regarding this, I would highly appreciate hearing about it.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day 🙂

P.S. I have seen other threads regarding this question, but those did not have an answer as far as I could find

Update:

I have done some more research and I have seen some claims that the Dell XPS 17 is "the smallest" 17" laptop.

Following this, I have compared the first twenty or so 17" laptops on the site of a local retailer while sorting by popularity and every single one of them was larger in every dimension than the XPS 17.

Considering the statement that at least some 17" laptops would fit, I have decided to take the risk of buying it when it releases in the summer.

Assuming no new information comes to light before then, of course.

Sadly, this does not help anyone with this question who does not have the same laptop, so if anyone has any details regarding the bag size they can still share it regardless.

Edited by IsaMe123
New Information