Guys uninstalling windows after installing linux with s probably my worst mistake.. and whenever I try to make some free space in my 1 tb hard drive it shows like this.... The windows bootdrive ain't even working properly, whenever I press f12 and select it to boot, it spits some errors and returns to linux bootscreen..

IMG20220329145926.jpg

IMG20220329145940.jpg

that partition is in use by the operating system, you can't just shrink it... you need to boot a live environment and wipe the drive from there

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I hope there is an install disk or other way to reinstall windows.
Gparted -- learn to use it. https://gparted.org/. It's probably the simplest tool to use for what you have stated.

Remember -- "Linux assumes the user knows exactly what he/she is doing."

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2022 at 11:32 AM, PHNOM said:

Guys uninstalling windows after installing linux with s probably my worst mistake.. and whenever I try to make some free space in my 1 tb hard drive it shows like this.... The windows bootdrive ain't even working properly, whenever I press f12 and select it to boot, it spits some errors and returns to linux bootscreen..

IMG20220329145926.jpg

IMG20220329145940.jpg

Remember, Genisys is Skynet. When Genisys comes online, Judgment Day begins. You can kill Skynet before it's born.

Quiet, Linux isn't skynet or genesys and we've all been newbies. 😉