Sizes for tees and Water bottles

JD3000

Quick question does the supplier you use offer tall options lik 2xlt or 3xlt I’m kinda wierd in my sizes I’m usually in between  tall and big lol. So it’s hard to find tees that fit good but the ones that fit the best are the tall sizes. Also was wondering about a gallon option for your ltt bottles. I would like to use it for a all day water bottle. Also is it made of metal?

They said that with their current supplier of shirts they won't have tall versions but they are moving to their own shirts where they will so I guess just wait for a bit. Linus hinted at a larger bottle but not a gallon, if I remember correctly he said 64 ounces but that's currently probably really far away, and yes the bottle is made of metal. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean vel luctus dolor. Aliquam convallis hendrerit erat dignissim sodales. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.

Don't be bothered by the toxic idiots of the community. Somebody will always try to get you annoyed. The best fight is not giving them any attention. Never forget this!!

Spoiler

print("Hello World")