Cable suggestion

Forcie270
Go to solution Solved by Glenwing,
5 minutes ago, Forcie270 said:

I normally do use the cables that come with, just wanted to be sure of the best quality 

If the included cable doesn't work for some reason then get an HBR3 certified cable as recommended in the pinned thread.

https://linustechtips.com/topic/729232-guide-to-display-cables-adapters-v2/?output=DP

I am ineed of a suggestion for cables that support 4K@144Mhz. I have a new monitor on the way the MSI MAG Optix MAG281URF. I will be connecting to a Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity Card. 

Thanks in advance

1 minute ago, Glenwing said:

Use the cable that comes with the monitor

I normally do use the cables that come with, just wanted to be sure of the best quality 

1 minute ago, Forcie270 said:

sure of the best quality

Sadly we never can be. Not in the current market as that one LTT vid shows there is no correlation between price and quality. 
But find one that works and it will be fine. Try the one in the box. If that doesn't get you your frames, shoot an email to customer service, they'll likely send you another

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

5 minutes ago, Forcie270 said:

If the included cable doesn't work for some reason then get an HBR3 certified cable as recommended in the pinned thread.

https://linustechtips.com/topic/729232-guide-to-display-cables-adapters-v2/?output=DP