LTT Screwdriver handle material and other questions.

Krebs20

I'm interested in the screwdriver that LTT has been developing. From the preview video, it was stated the grip is made from a from a Nylon rich ABS polymer.

I tried to catch what Linus was saying with the beauty ring. 49seconds in his video. Matte dalrin? He stated ABS for the color version. 
I work in aviation and was looking to try something new against my old snap on screwdriver. I am worried about its compatibility with skydrol. For those that don't know, it is the hydraulic fluid used on commercial aircraft. Skydrol has a known habit of eating away plastics. Nylon is great but ABS is not. I don't know if I can link a PDF in the forum but a search of EAS11170 Skydrol compatibly chart show what it will behave with. 
I understand LTT is making this for tech crowd in mind so harsh chemicals may not be in the thought process. I might still just want a nice screwdriver to have around the home anyways. 

Does LTT know the compatibly of its new screwdriver against Skydrol?
What will LTT Store policy going to be with warranty on the screwdriver itself? (bits wear and break and that's normal)
What is the overall length? Looks close to an 8-1/2inch driver. 
Will the mechanism hold up to high torque? I have and will continue to break #2 bits. The snap on and (old craftsman) ratcheting screwdriver have always made it. I have witness some brands strip the gearing out. (Kobalt, Pittsburgh, duralast.)

For Reference. Snap Ons SSDMR4BG 8 inch hard plastic screwdriver is what I'm currently using. I don't know what its made out of. The soft handled Snap on screwdrivers are not safe in skydrol. They will swell up when exposed to it.