Need help Setup up a Windows VM

P4_DX
Go to solution Solved by DreamCat04,
8 minutes ago, P4_DX said:

Hey I am Trying to install a vm of windows 10 for my friend hes pc has been broken for a while and he has a old laptop that he uses Geforce now on to play some game but lots of games are not on there and i have 2 Gpu What would i need to do to setup a vm with windows on it and have it use one on my gpu with good fps 

My Specs Are : 
AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
80 GB Of Ram
6900xt
1060 6gb 

Had the 1060 laying around from a while ago and plugged it in to set it up

Linus Tech Tips showed in one of their videos how you can share your GPU. You might wanna try this

Hey I am Trying to install a vm of windows 10 for my friend hes pc has been broken for a while and he has a old laptop that he uses Geforce now on to play some game but lots of games are not on there and i have 2 Gpu What would i need to do to setup a vm with windows on it and have it use one on my gpu with good fps 

My Specs Are : 
AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
80 GB Of Ram
6900xt
1060 6gb 

8 minutes ago, P4_DX said:

My Specs Are : 
AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
80 GB Of Ram
6900xt
1060 6gb 

Linus Tech Tips showed in one of their videos how you can share your GPU. You might wanna try this