any alternatives for corsair 5000d airflow?

Nicolas Bossus
1 hour ago, NighhhT said:

Here, this are the best alternatives currently available in Argentina.

https://www.scphardstore.com/componentes-de-pc_2/gabinetes_1/163991-gabinete-cooler-master-mastercase-h500-argb_1.html

https://www.pcmodd.com.ar/MLA-907224161-gabinete-phanteks-eclipse-p500a-drgb-mesh-frontal-3-coolers-_JM

https://compragamer.com/producto/Gabinete_Lian_Li_011_Dynamic_Black_11658

There has been hardly any restock of Corsair/Lian Li/Cooler Master. I've only seen Deepcool/Kolink restocks.

By the way thin mesh cases are also decent filtering dust, you could also DIY a filter If you really want to.

i saw the models you show with the argentinian stores. but its like i said before in the coments with the phanteks cases.

and the coolermaster h500 arg. they both have a front panel with only mesh to prevent dust, but its not good enough in a dusty enviroment like my house.

i need a case with aditional dust filter in the front, like the 5000d corsair or the meshify 2.

i dont want just raw airflow/termals if doesnt have proper dust filtering like the 2 models i mentioned.

because it will get dusty too fast.

but again: thanks for taking in consideration my country.

4 minutes ago, Nicolas Bossus said:

i saw the models you show with the argentinian stores. but its like i said before in the coments with the phanteks cases.

and the coolermaster h500 arg. they both have a front panel with only mesh to prevent dust, but its not good enough in a dusty enviroment like my house.

i need a case with aditional dust filter in the front, like the 5000d corsair or the meshify 2.

i dont want just raw airflow/termals if doesnt have proper dust filtering like the 2 models i mentioned.

because it will get dusty too fast.

but again: thanks for taking in consideration my country.

Did you take a look at the Lian Li O11 Dynamic or O11 Air? Both have dust filters and are quality cases.

You could use your fans on those cases, and maybe get 2 more for exhaust If you wanna use all the 3 you have at the moment as intakes (or you could go 2 intake and 1 exhaust), I personally like the O11 Dynamic.

12 hours ago, NighhhT said:

Did you take a look at the Lian Li O11 Dynamic or O11 Air? Both have dust filters and are quality cases.

You could use your fans on those cases, and maybe get 2 more for exhaust If you wanna use all the 3 you have at the moment as intakes (or you could go 2 intake and 1 exhaust), I personally like the O11 Dynamic.

actually i dont like those models. i like more traditional look i guess.

if you have to choose, would you choose meshify 2, meshify 2XL or corsair 5000d ? ( based on my pcs specs )

whats your personal case/general pc specs.?

47 minutes ago, Nicolas Bossus said:

if you have to choose, would you choose meshify 2, meshify 2XL or corsair 5000d ? ( based on my pcs specs )

Meshify 2

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

48 minutes ago, Nicolas Bossus said:

I'm wondering why you want to switch your 4000d airflow, If you want a bigger case you should go for the Meshify 2XL or 5000d airflow. The Meshify 2 is only longer than your 4000d airflow. I think all 3 cases are great, just choose the design you like more.

I'm currently finishing my new pc, gonna buy motherboard+cpu in a few days, specs:

i5 12400

MSI Pro Z690-A Wifi

GTX 960 4GB (using my old GPU, hope to buy a new one soonTM)

HP EX950 1TB

2x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600Mhz CL16

XPG Core Reactor 750W

Cooler Master TD500 Mesh Black (my first choice was the Lian li Lancool 2 Performance but It has been out of stock for quite a while now)

3 hours ago, NighhhT said:

I'm wondering why you want to switch your 4000d airflow, If you want a bigger case you should go for the Meshify 2XL or 5000d airflow. The Meshify 2 is only longer than your 4000d airflow. I think all 3 cases are great, just choose the design you like more.

I'm currently finishing my new pc, gonna buy motherboard+cpu in a few days, specs:

i5 12400

MSI Pro Z690-A Wifi

GTX 960 4GB (using my old GPU, hope to buy a new one soonTM)

HP EX950 1TB

2x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600Mhz CL16

XPG Core Reactor 750W

Cooler Master TD500 Mesh Black (my first choice was the Lian li Lancool 2 Performance but It has been out of stock for quite a while now)

your pc is already promising. i hope you update for a decent mid range gpu and you are good to go for many years.

even with that i5 you are in a nice gaming capacity.

answering why i want something diferent than my 4000d:

mostly because it has only 1 front usb 3.0 (or 3.1 i dont remenber)

the cases i mention has 2  3.0 or 3.1 usbs and that is suficient for me .

also it has low space to put fans in the upside of the case: unlike the 5000d and the meshifys

(my noctua nh d15s fits in the case but wont fit a 140mm fan upside.)

but this is something only i would do i guess. If its some other person i will give advice to save money and purchase the hardware that sufice or maybe a little future proof but without burning the bank acount.

i apretiate all your observations and the job of searching in argentina.

thank you

by the way. where do you live ? what country ?